General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My wife's knee operation!

Some of you may know my wife has an ongoing knee problem after a hit & run accident 8 years back...

She's back in hospital for op no. 7 on it today & feeling right p'd off with it all...

Typically the NHS have said she needs a knee replacement (which they also won't do as she is too young).

However we've just received Steve's new album (perfect timing Pete, typical for a drummer hey!)), so that will cheer her up i'm sure...

Just so you know this is NOT Mr. CP, shes having a high tibial valgus osteotomy with a bone graft from her hip...

Any words of encouragement would be appreciated....

Thanks, Dave

Re: My wife's knee operation!

Get well soon MRS.T. bloody N.H.S.
But you do have a cracking album to make you feel better. When your feeling up to it why not post a little review on the c.d. p.s Did they ever catch the sh##head driver ?

Dave,

I hope Mrs T's Op goes well and things improve for her until the full replacement can be done. The NHS stink at times like this.

All the best,

Craig

Thanks for the kind words people...
NHS eh...what a joke...

Won't replace the knee as they only have a 10 year or so life....But she has now had 7 ops (at what cost)..

Her Consultant will do a knee replacement (privately at £10k).....takes the piss or what?

Like the CD appraisal idea...I'll drop a laptop round to her later...Not sure how typing & Morphine will mix though

Again..thanks for the kind words...

By the way the Overland CD (although a bit 'projecty' and not really Overland songs) is cracking, some absolutely stunning vocals .