General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
FM Video's

Does anybody have a video (or dvd) of any FM live performances? I already have the Live Acoustic video so I'm really after ANY vids of the classic 1984-1990 FM line-up with Chris Overland & Didge Digital. Please get in touch if you do...

Re: FM Video's

There are some on youtube from the town and country in 1990 with both chris and didge onn i think the tracks are,tough it out,burning my heart down,bad luck,every time i think of you,heart of the matter and addicted to love,hope this helps.

just checked out the live footage on youtube and its amazing!! obviously from a tv broadcast, does anyone have a copy of the whole show? tried to msg the guy who posted it on youtube but my account has gone a bit stupid and is failing to recognise my password!! ggrrrrrrrr...!!! here's another plea for an official release! (just for a change from me!!!)

there were only those you see there on the whole programme its far too short!!!!

Have it on vhs but over years its just not really watchable anymore.

I've got the Town & Country Club show on DVD.

A friend of mine burnt transferred it from VHS to DVD and kindly let me have a copy a few years ago.

my vhs copy got chewed up by the video player craig..cough..cough

Hhhhhmmm Craig
Cough, splutter, fart, choke, hiccup, gasp, copy!

Hmm not quite sure how to tell you this folks but I'm struggling to put my hands on it a the moment!!!!

I'll keep looking though, honest!!!

I know where mine is....
Oh and found a live recording from Glasgow '88 (audio)

yeah,i've gotthat tape "glasgow barrowlands" also got one from "cumbria rock '92" with an interview with andy taken from the friday rock show with good old tommy vance... god rest his soul

1 2