General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FM DVD'S

does anyone think that (after the new album n dvd) the lads should get round to releasing the live acoustical video on dvd? i know the trooper sent out an email criticising someone sellin it on bootleg dvd on ebay a while ago n while i do agree, it does show there's a demand for it's official release. what do you lot think? the promo vids to all the singles would make a nice compilation dvd too by the way.....*hint hint*

Re: FM DVD'S

Why not add all those promo vids as a bonus DVD
to a "live acoustical" DVD.

Something similar (live concert plus promo vids) did Phil Collins
on his "Finally...The First Farewell Tour" 2-DVD-set.

Would love to buy such a FM DVD

I'm sure if its possible it will happen...

Don't forget that there may be copyright issues with who owns what exactly....plus the fact of tracking down the masters etc...I'm sure the quality of a 'DVD' thats copied off a VHS will be questionable?

they managed 2 get the rights for the tracks on 'only the strong' cd so lets hope they can manage a similar dvd!am sure the masters of the promos n acoustical footage r around somewhere n someone is decent enough 2 let them be used (heres hopin!!)

and does anyone know whether the firefest show will be available on cd too? a cd/dvd package would be great but i dont mind if its 2 separate releases! please let it be released in audio n visual formats!!

I hope the answer to that is "Watch this space"!!!!!

Hi,

I've already asked someone close to the Fireworks team about getting the 'live' acoustical video onto the FM Fireworks DVD but was told that they couldn't get hold of ( afford ? ) the rights to include it.

Cheers

Tez

bugger!! let's hope someone can sort it out for release sometime.....