General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DVD possible pre-order?

Further to the post about the June DVD release and the fact that the 'Hairy Scary' DVD's are selling out fast....

We obviously don't know the numbers of the FM DVD, but can we persuade the band to arrange (dare i mention the word 'organise') a pre-order system through the site....

Sod's law says that a loyal fan will be away on the launch and two weeks later out of stock!!!

Help out here guys...

Re: DVD possible pre-order?

Great idea, hopefully when the shop opens we can do that

shop opening? i only came for cornflakes... this milk is going off! Maybe it will be open before release and we may get the chance to pre order from there

Toni / Paul / Dave

Sounds like a bloody good idea to me!!!

Maybe the band would be kind enough to a signed batch!

I'm sure they've already thought of this ;-)

that would save us from taking them to the next gig to be signed lol "mmmmm" wonders if they'll do birthday cards or blank cheques lol

OK....a little more info on the FM DVD!

This was a kind reply from Keiran (Firefest)..

"Hopefully we will be able to get the Pre Order section up and running as soon as we have a 100% definate release date . Yes the plan is a limited edition collectors edition dvd , and most likely a standard dvd only edition, but numbers will be limited and pre order is definately a necessity as the
collectors edition will DEFINATELY be a one off limited run.
As soon as we have confirmed details we will put it on www.thefirefest.com and FM
official"

So keep logging into to FM Official (credit cards at the ready for the Limited Edition...

Dave

OMG, 8 days to go and still no chance for presale! This is getting REALLY exciting!!

Nah, sorry wrong thread! I ment to post it on Overland's solo album - this is embarassing