General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DVD FM IN JUNE !!!!

Harem Scarem DVDs are also selling very well. All 400 NTSC copies have sold out, and there are just under 100 PAL copies remaining of the Special Edition. These can also be bought via the Firefest website, as detailed above. Regarding the DVD, it appears that there are some that still haven't arrived - although they seem to be arriving every day at the moment. ALL the DVDs were sent out by Kieran 2 weeks ago from Ireland, and if have not arrived yet, should arrive any day. Valentine and FM DVDs are both planned to be released in June.

Re: DVD FM IN JUNE !!!!

Great news indeed! I'm so happy that I surely can't go to sleep for a long time! AWESOME!!

Very good news, we just hope that everyone here manages to get a copy when its released. Our dvd can play both ntsc and pal. Dont know which to choose so we'll have to get one of each lol

Brilliant,cant wait,roll on june.

Excellent news. I'd like the Valentine DVD too.

I'll also be getting the Valentine dvd. I've got their debut album, it's an absolute classic. I remember reading an interview with them in Kerrang!, they said they had to wait for Neil Kernon to produce the album because he was doing FM Tough It Out.