General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WHERE IS FM ??????

Where is FM´s DVD ?
Where is a new album?
Is recording now?

Too many question without a simple request ...
I´m Too Worried....

I hope Everything goes well for the boys...
A great salute my friends

Re: WHERE IS FM ??????

I'll see if I can find out for you!!!!

ok...thank you very much

Right the stuff below is a second hand but I'm hoping to get some news from the 'horses' mouth later ...

FM are very much alive and are working on the new album. They were in a rehearsal room the other week …the word is it was ‘like old times’.

As for the DVD, I think they are now close to getting it all sorted and the gig will be released. The word is it sounds great! Hopefully, we won't have to wait much longer for it.

News has been a little slow as they are working hard on the album.

So never fear, it is going slowly – but it always has, hasn’t it???

ok...a million thanks my friends...
a great salute

Can you also ask them for some "sound bites" please so we can have a little taster.

Rebecca - when they're available I've been promised them for the FM MySpace page.

I suspect they may be a little while off yet.

Right folks, news from the proverbial 'horses' mouth ... well OK he's not a horse he's a drummer in a band called FM!

Pete sent me through some news earlier and it goes like this ...

"The Webmaster has been away the past couple of weeks but is back this weekend so we'll be posting some news and hopefully get the shop up and running within the next couple of weeks.

We've been in rehearsals arranging some new songs and it's sounding great.

The DVD is nearly finished at last, it's amazing the havoc a power cut can cause, but all the effort and head in hands moments will be worth it. I think the Valentine DVD will be coming out next then ours.

Sorry if things seem snail like but we are working hard, once we get the DVD out and the album recorded the gigs will come and we'll gather momentum."

great!!!!!!!!!

Thanks friends

Great news! and thanks Trooper for living upto your name again