General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
PROFILE FM´S FANS ( CITY, AGE , )

when listen FM first time: I listen FM with 13 years old....with the song does it feels like love..and since this day..I´m the fan number 0ne OF the band :)

A great salute from spain

Re: PROFILE FM´S FANS ( CITY, AGE , )

1ST HEARD FM: Supporting Gary Moore at Hammersmith Odeon in September 1985, next on Radio 1 in April 1986 - That Girl, after that The Marquee, London on far too many occasions!!!

From Leeds via Sunderland
Age 36
Not sure when I first heard them. Saw them first on the Indiscreet tour.

1ST HEARD FM: Supporting Gary Moore at Bristol Colston Hall 1985.

From: Vantaa, Finland. Right next to capital city Helsinki :)
How I found FM: I was fan of ZZ Top and I bought their tribute cd (jan. 2001). Fell in love with Overland's voice immediately I heard the first song and that was it, I've been a fan of FM ever since!!

from Hebburn Tyne & Wear
age 39 ( gulp) first saw F.M. supporting Gary Moore at Newcastle city hall in 1985. went straight out and bought frozen heart 12" been hooked ever since

We were born and bred in Blackburn Lancs. Paul is 46 Toni is a lady of 21 but i will tell you paul was coming out as toni was going in..lol
We had tickets for the Town & Country gig ( now doing the rounds on you tube)but Paul wasn't allowed time off work. The 1st time wasn't until the Accoustic tour
at Burnley -Paul had already seen Merv numerous times with Streetfighter- Since the Burnley gig we've seen the lads 20 times in total, now in need of a 21st cause we are getting withdrawel symtoms lol

From: Rhondda Valley,South Wales Age:41.I first saw Steve & Chris in Wildlife supporting Schenker in '83. I bought That Girl single and it just snowballed from there.First time to see FM live was with Magnum on the Vigilante tour in 1986.I think there were as many people there to watch FM as Magnum!

First listened to FM around 1989, liked the Indiscreet cover in an Our Price record store! Then got Tough It Out, both on tape, wore them both out, lost touch after Takin It To The Streets, rediscovered after reading a review of Dead Man's Shoes, loved the new sound! Bought the missing albums, saw them live once on 13th March 1996 at The Brook in Southampton to a very small crowd, great set though. FM then broke up a week later! Got excited with SO!, great songs, aaw them live once. Got frustrated with SO! (or record company) What happened? Now looking forward to the new DVD, CD, tour...

Paul

FIRST LISTENED: When Tough it Out was released, forever kicking myself for missing the tour, first saw FM on their Takin' it to the Streets tour at Rock City & never missed a gig since

Age 44 (Oldest yet!?)
Near York
First saw Wildlife in 83 (I think? supporting Schenker)
Caught FM for the first time supporting Bon Jovi in Leicester.
Seen them about 20 times now over the years, can't wait for some more as I need to learn the guitar parts to some new material!
What's happend to the FM Covers Band Project?

1 2