General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Welcome to the FM Official forum.

It’s taken a while to find a suitable platform, but better late than never that’s always been our motto. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas on everything FM and beyond. We’re hoping to get a real community spirit going on between the fans of our music, so hopefully you’ll make some new friends from some near and far flung reaches of the world. Here’s a couple of questions for you to ponder and post. What should we call the Live Firefest DVD and secondly, the next studio album.

We’ve started the ball rolling with the first post now over to you…

Re: Welcome to the FM Official forum.

Hello!!!

Hmmm what to call the Firefest DVD & the album?

I'll have a think and get back to you!!!

Craig

here are our 2 nominations for titles
for the DVD how about Sparks & Magic ? we certainly got sparks and the performance was truely Magic
for the cd we've come up with Back to Business
because it is ...isn't it?

For the CD ... The Long Road Back

to go with the title "Back to Business" the cover could be a sepia photo of the 5 of you on a railway platform in business suits, bowler hats,umberella's
and instead of briefcases you could have instrument cases

I would have thought that a good name for the album would be ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE, accompanied by a 2008 remake of the classic. Lets people know where you stand.

Philip

I can just see Andy in a business suit with bowler hat & umbrella!!!!!!

BUGGER!!!! Missed Firefest, is it still run by the lads from Ireland?

Having seen you play many times, I'm looking forward to see you again. Although I'm some what *coughs* older , I still hope to be rocking to The other side of Midnight (sorry bad pun, I'll get me coat! )

Rebecca,

Firefest is still run by 'the lads from Ireland' and what a bloody good show they put on.

Kieran and his team were brilliant!

How about:
Hair today, none tomorrow?

Over the moon that you guy's have finally "seen the light"

DVD, how about the FM 'TV' (the Firefest Edition) that was part of the AV display? The recordings may have that as part of the display 'on tape' so top speak....!

Album, how about "For You", nice and simple and says thats its being done for your fans (which means alot i suppose!

Dave

Cheers trooper.

We were at Queensryche gig a few years ago & Kieran & co took it turns to sit my daughter on their shoulders so she could see above the crowd. Great bunch of lads.

1 2 3 4