Return to Website

Queen's Own Highlanders Association

Strathclyde Branch

Queen's Own Highlanders Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Little Boys

Hello Lads good to see you are all in fine form as usual, good to see thst you are all still slagging each other off . Anyway,I just heard here in Vancouver , that someone has been taking my song "Two Little Boys" by Rolf Harris in vain, God I haven't that song in years, I must have left an everlasting impression if you remember me singing it after all of these years. Anyway lads it was great to see you all last year in Inverness , you all looked great, except you Tam, you youv'e changed a little bit , kidding Tam you looked great.
I hope to see you all again one day soon, maybe have a few swalley's together, any take care you bunch of 's. Take care and stay safe, I salute you all Stay in touch, if you ever want to visit , you will always have a place to stay....Cheers. Rab Maley (AKA Rolf

Re: Two Little Boys

How ye dane big Fab Rab?,the last time a heard that song wis you singin it in 'B' coy bar in Osers,see,me bein a sportsman wis as sober as a judge an you were like a burst baw.A hope yer easy gon attitudes no changed.Onywy,a hope yel be contributin mare often,it appears they *** an go on this site.(a dinni blame them like).Catch ye later.

Hi Rab,It was good to see you up in Inverness it's a pity I wasn't more organised and could have stayed for a few beers.Eck are you going to see the Hibees getting humped at Hampden? What have you said to upset Tam now he's awfea quiet?

ps sober as a judge never saw that

good to see a new body oan the site,keep oan comin Rab.Naw ahm no upset Dennis ahm jist oot o hosp but ahm gettin mair like masell every day,ah"ll talk later gonna keep ma heid doon efter we goat humped oan Sunday(suprised theres nae word fae Frank)

Hi Tam, i'm no far away mate.I didn't want to jump in , you would probably think I was gloating about the game Tam. It was only 3 ,could have been 10 only for Greggs.Nice to see Rab on here, I remember him well.Sally, oops, I mean Ally McCoist was his usual gentleman self, he puts our Manager to shame at times. Going up to jockland in a few months time for my usual ten yearly visit, so I will have to meet guys like Harry Young again and hopefully some others.
Glad to see you are out of hospital. All the best to all the guys who are on here. We should call it the Ghost site, everyone one else is on the Queens Own Highlanders page on facebook, it looks like.At work at the moment watching the young cleaner cleaning the floor in the reception area, bending over to let me get a peak at her suspenders as I look over the desk! I bloody wish!we can only dream. See you guys.

HI Frank,I knew you would be up there just waitin to get right back at me,well fair play to you,yous were by far the better team not only on Sunday but all thru the season.Wheres this place called Jockland your gettin Englified dont forget your heritage Frank and BTW I know your gloatin over the match your mention of Sally gave it away