Return to Website

For the Love of Eagles Forum

For the Love of Eagles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Appreciation for Glo and all the FTLOE group members

This is a very sincere thank you to Glo for all she does to make the FTLOE website such a wonderful place to go to catch up on all the best parts of the eagle cams, both those you witnessed and those you missed.

I also want to thank all the others who help gather screenshots and videos and funnel them to Glo for presentation on the site.

I am looking forward to more participation in the other areas of this Forum, as soon as we have time to explore and post to the areas Glo has provided for our pets, gardens, grandchildren, etc.

I am very grateful for the wonderful group of ladies I have met in the chatroom. I really enjoy the conversations about eagles, but also enjoy the personal news and experiences you all share so generously.

Love and Hugs to all
Jewell (Genie616)

Favorite eagle cam the one with the youngest chicks at the time

Re: Appreciation for Glo and all the FTLOE group members

Well I love your sandhill crane stories and pictures. It is a delight to watch this little one grow up. It will be sad though now after enjoying him/her with you when you tell us the parents drove him/her away. Maybe they won't do that with an only child LOL.

Thanks also for heading to the forum and leaving that sweet message of Thanks there for me to see. What a special surprise.

Glo

Favorite eagle cam NCTC on its good days however