Return to Website

For the Love of Eagles Forum

For the Love of Eagles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New here....

Hi Roxy....welcome. Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post. It has been a very busy few days. This forum is just now getting started so feel free to start any new threads. Send me info on topics you might like to see here etc. I want to make it a place where folks love to stop and browse , post visit and share,

Today for me has been the second of 2 very sad eagle days this season. Today the Beautiufl Pair from Maine that had gone through so very much lost their little Miracle and Angel. I feel very very bad, but am certainly not alone in my grief over this nest and what these parents have been through. Even in its sadness though it was a learning experience for all of us.

Favorite eagle cam NCTC

Re: Re: New here....

A couple of weeks ago I came nose to nose with a bald eagle. I was rounding a curve and he/she swooped down to try and get a dead squirrel. I readied my camera and waited. I noticed they were in a tree so I ventured out to try and get a better picture. Anyway, I scared them away and I probably should have stayed in the car and waited... Today I got a neat picture of a mama mallard and 11 babies strolling down the main street of E.Tawas Mi. I just thought I would share... Roxy

Favorite eagle cam wvec.com

Re: Re: New here....

I too am new here. Kinda liking the people. Hope to make some new friends.

Favorite eagle cam all of them