Return to Website

For the Love of Eagles Forum

For the Love of Eagles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A day I don't think I will ever forget

My favorite nest and one of my favorite eagles is working so hard to just get herself and her family through this storm. This was a hard day to watch I am hoping for a much better day for tomorrow.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Favorite eagle cam NCTC

Re: A day I don't think I will ever forget

Wow Glo,
Your site is awesome. I was just exploring and found a forum!!Thanks for all the hard work you do in keeping this site updated with Eagles.I am so sad about the NCTC Eagles.

Favorite eagle cam Saanich/Sidney Cam~~

Yes RJ I am sad to fromthe outcome of those 3 eggs and having sat 35 to hatch and having a snowstorm thake them out...well guess that is in the past and today has bourght a ray of hope as Both Liberty and Belle have been aorund the nest and rumor has it that there is at least a chance they seem interested in laying naother egg for us.

Favorite eagle cam NCTC on its good days however

Well it is April 18 now and I have another sad day to add to the unforgetable parts of this Eagle Season. Today it was the Maine nest that has lost thier only hours old eaglets Miracle and Angel because of the powerful Noreaster that went up the Eastern Seaboard this weekend. I can not believe how much some of these Eagle Pairs actually go through to bring and fledge their young into this world.

Favorite eagle cam NCTC

Re: Re: A day I don't think I will ever forget

I am wanting the font to be bigger and bolder this is a test

Favorite eagle cam NCTC

Re: Re: Re: A day I don't think I will ever forget

I too would like bigger bolder font...Tami

Favorite eagle cam all of them

Re: Re: Re: Re: A day I don't think I will ever forget

Sorry guys. I have tried and so far can not figure out how to get the font larger. Doesn;t make much sense does it.

Favorite eagle cam NCTC on its good days however