Return to Website

Marc and Annie's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Marc and Annie's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Airfare from Denver

Frontier Airlines offers daily nonstop flights to Puerto Vallarta from DIA. While we are traveling just before the spring break rush - our travel agent at Bon Voyage Travel in Ft. Collins has already warned us that the return flights on March 4 are quickly filling up.

If you aren't ready to purchase your ticket now (they range in price from $420-$500, but with gas prices they might continue to go up) - Frontier offers a reservation service for large groups. We can reserve 10 seats or more on the flight for a $100/seat. This will guarantee you a seat on the flight and a maximum price you will pay for the ticket.

For example, say we put the deposit on 10 seats today, and the ticket price is $400. We are guaranteed not to pay more than $400 for the ticket - but it could be less, depending on what the rates do. You dig?

If anyone is interested in making a deposit on a block of seats for the Denver to Puerto Vallarta flight, Feb 25-March 4 on Frontier - let us know and we'll arrange it through Bon Voyage.

Re: Airfare from Denver

Count us in for at least two...hopefully four, but reserve two for sure.
love and kisses,
ma and pa

Re: Airfare from Denver

I'm in for one. I can't wait; I've been picturing umbrellas on the beach, in my drink ... Thank you for making me part of your special day!