Member Forum

If you're unsure of your membership status, please click here before you post. Thank you!

Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Brush Hallmark

I suspect your brush was made in Germany during the early to mid 20th century. I can not identify the specific maker.

Hope this helps,
Fred

Re: Re: Re: Re: Brush Hallmark

Thanks Fred. I'm going to put up a Blue Glass and Silver Salt Pepper and Mustard Set later today and if you would like to give me any insight on that I would really appreciate it. It's by Webster of North Attleboro, but they have wide open dates - I presume it's also from the early to mid-20th though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brush Hallmark

It is nice to see a complete set of salt cellar and peppers. The glass appears to be in good condition. Is the spoon by the Webster as well?

I suspect they are a little later and could even have been made in the 50's. I often see single pepper shakers like these at antique malls.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Fred

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brush Hallmark

Thanks. I'll update. The spoon is a matching Webster. So it's really a salt cellar and 2 peppers?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brush Hallmark

I believe the set would be considered as two pepper shakers and a salt cellar. It is possible that they created the shakers for salt. The cobalt liner keeps the silver from damage caused by the choride in the salt.

Nice set

Fred

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Brush Hallmark

Thanks.