Member Forum

If you're unsure of your membership status, please click here before you post. Thank you!

Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Can I send you a picture of antique markings on ornate silver/crystal compotes??

thank you for your quick reply, will forward photos tomorrow.

Re: Re: Re: Can I send you a picture of antique markings on ornate silver/crystal compotes??

Fred,

I emailed 2 photos. Await your reply.

Thanks for your help.

Julie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I send you a picture of antique markings on ornate silver/crystal compotes??

Julie the compotes are wonderful and in a very desirable medalion pattern. I do not know the maker. Silverplate is not my strength. My resource library is limited to mostly sterling.

Fred

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I send you a picture of antique markings on ornate silver/crystal compotes??

Any chance that you could post the pictures here?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I send you a picture of antique markings on ornate silver/crystal compotes??

Fred,

Thanks for looking at the pics.
The compotes re silverplate?
What mark determined that they are plate?
someone from this site has requested that I post the Pictures. Is this possible from this website?

thanks, Julie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Julie the compotes are wonderful and in a very desirable medalion pattern. I do not know the maker. Silverplate is not my strength. My resource library is limited to mostly sterling.

Fred

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I send you a picture of antique markings on ornate silver/crystal compot

John,
I can email pics to you if you like. Not sure how to do on the website.
Julie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Any chance that you could post the pictures here?