Member Forum

If you're unsure of your membership status, please click here before you post. Thank you!

Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
not sure if it is apropriate here, but I have equipment to sell

My darling artisan is gravely ill and we need to sell his casting equipment. We have everything needed to set up a complete shop (except we lost the tripple beam balance, the air compressor is old, and we cannot ship the gas tanks for soldering) A lot of nice jewelry has come out of this shop including of course our wedding rings. Not sure where to start in the process of selling.

Re: not sure if it is apropriate here, but I have equipment to sell

The Society of American Silversmiths website offers a tool exchange site. "International Silversmiths' Tool Exchange"

You can post your add on this site for free.

Hope this helps,

Re: Re: , but I have equipment to sell, lost wax casting shop

This is a complete shop that must be sold, illness in the family. A complete list of items with pictures can be sent for review if you are interested and serious. Shipping is from Alaska, USA, to be included in the final selling price. Some of the items included in this shop liquidation are: wax injector, vacuum bell/table, wax mold maker, centrifuge with extra crucibles, kiln, large buffing machine, tumbler & 2 sizes of drums, gemstones, several ounces of casting silver, finings, hand tools, dremmel, and much, much more.

Connie & John Grudzinski
(907) 260-4859