David's Liddypool Forum

David's Liddypool Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to David's Liddypool Forum

Welcome one and all to my forum. Feel free to comment, ask questions etc.

Dave

Re: Welcome to David's Liddypool Forum

I'm loving this piece of art work! Every page turned is a new insight, new adventure. I've read quite a number of Beatles books and think that I've known a lot about them. NOT enough at all! This book is indeed about Liverpool, the famous and not-so famous people, lovely places in Liverpool, written by an authentic son of Liverpool. Kudos to you David!

You are quite right, Allandale. This book gives you a very good insight to not just The Beatles, but to
Liverpool as well... Kudos to my friend David!! His hard work on this book has produced a winner!!!!
I have a Word Doc copy of the 'manuscript', and showed it to Pete Best the last time Pete's band played in Philadelphia PA (the M room). Pete looked at the script, and was totally gobsmacked, then asked me where I got the manuscript. When I told him my friend David wanted me to help with some proof-reading (again, many thanks to David for his faith in me), Pete smiled, said 'David Bedford?' I said yes and readily took the document, and happily signed it for me. Quite a few people who were at that show were offering me quite the price for the copy, but I still have it, as a testament to all David's hard work! Best of luck to David!
Gordon Bates, Philadelphia

HIYA!!!!
just thought i would write a message to say hi and well done.
sorry it took so long...

Thanks Soph - better late than never!

Dave