General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Castle softball on the Huggies/Pampers "HOT SEAT"

Schassy/NCAC/the rest of NC

Be realistic. First off, 2/3 to ¾ of the teams in NC suck. Period! They are Church League bridesmaids at best and calling them lower division in New Castle is a compliment. However, they pay their $1000 to Brub/Rupp to get together and try and be super stars. Hell, must were even cut from their little league teams growing up anyways.

There are a handful of teams from NC/EC that can compete at the State Level, so lets call them the “Maids of Honor” (hell even one of them caught the bouquet and became a Bride at State a few years ago---------although one hell of an ugly bride). PF, Shids/Time, Titans, etc. are the big dogs in NC/EC, period, and remember this, “if you are not the lead dog the view/smell is always the same”!!!!

NCAC talks the **** and then chokes on everything, and complains a ton. Stop talking about individual players or brothers and such and just play ball. NC or EC, should not matter, just play. “We don’t want to travel, we need one night a week, our ‘A’ team was not there, so-so was hurt, WHO cares”! Put your helmets on and play! It’s a bat, a ball and a glove. I have seen 4yr olds hit catch and throw the peanut around.

The rest of the ‘D’ teams go to a few local tournaments (fundraisers for the traveling teams, etc) and maybe the “D” in Meadville, period. They suck. Period. Why do you think the better teams from Pittsburgh and York talk smack on you guys? Bueller, Bueller, Buller, anyone, class, class, anyone???????????

So stop saying get this bridesmaid, or that bridesmaid, or that bridesmaid and we will form our own little league and play. I have been on both sides of the ass whooping many times (I have spanked and been spanked) so what. The sucky teams usually measure their pathetic little seasons by beating the “C” teams or playing well with them. The “C” teams struggle for guys to play weeknights so that they can stay sharp to travel on the weekends. It a fact of life!

Softball in the area is dying. The old schoolers run NC and they are ruining the game for the adults. There used to 60+ teams in Lawrence County 15 –20 yrs ago. The ASA officials, umpires (we all know the bad ones) and the city have killed the game.

So in wrapping this up, take off your girdle, stop trying to hit on the teenagers, leave the red-headed step girls alone, stop dancing the line dances at the wedding receptions and play ball with the men.

Thanks for watching and GOOD night.

Re: New Castle softball on the Huggies/Pampers "HOT SEAT"

I am Harry Buttwisker and I approve this messaqe.

Hey, say whatever you want and make your comments, we can take it with a grain of salt, but dont talk **** about our line dances and soul trains at wedding thats were we draw the line. To say the least you have hurt our feelings we thought we were good dancers even though we are only bridesmaides.

Hey Rudolph, mind if I call you Rudy for short, THANKS ! You wonder why NC softball is fading ? cause of people just like yourself. YEP thats right attitudes exactly like yours is why softball STINKS in NC. Its OBVIOUS that you must play C cause all you can do is talk trash on the D teams, including the ones starting out. As far as Shid/T Time, PF, and the Titans, we DONT have to study Rocket Science to be able to comprehend they are the best teams in the area, and the BIG DOG/VIEW/SMELL statement you posted, WAY TO BE ORIGINAL RUDY ! Did you think that up all by yourself while you were breaking your arm patting yourself on the back, or was it when you were shining the plaque Notre Dame gave you - RUDY, RUDY, RUDY, RUDY, Im giving you a Standing O right now in a FIT of APPLAUSE - CONGRATS ! Let me see...mmmmmmm, aaaaaaaa, NOPE- Im looking at the team rosters that went to STATE over the last few years and DONT SEE ANYONE by the name RUDY or RUDOLPH, have you been to the SHOW, the DANCE, The STATE LEVEL you mentioned and caught the " bouquet " you even downgraded the team you mentioned for being an ugly BRIDE - DID They BEAT YOU to get where you should have been if it wasnt for your A TEAM not being there cause so-so was hurt, or is that jealous sarcasm. PLEASE let us know your REAL NAME and team, so we dont form a bad opinion on your precious thought process....TOO LATE ! How about this, call a softball meeting for the 7th ward and Ben Franklin league after the holidays so we all can show up, all 36ish teams, you tell Guy D, and Brub and the Umpires that you called this meeting to turn NC softball around and point it in the RIGHT DIRECTION, Tell em that you want to run BOTH LEAGUES or maybe JUST ONE with your own appointed UMPIRES, state your plans, entry fees, payouts and we the players will vote. If softball is so bad in NC, you got yourself a league, if not - take PF/SHID/TITANS and whomever you can get and start your own league up FLAREITY (spelling ? ) and you guys can play each other 5 nights a week, so you dont have to deal with us D BRIDESMAIDS AT ALL. Believe me you will probably do us a favor. You DONT play with us so WHY are you WORRYING, and RIPPING on our PATHETIC SEASONS. That way you guys will have the competition you desire and YOU ESPECIALLY will be as SMART AS A WHIP, SHARP AS A TACK TO TRAVEL AND BRING THE STATE TITLE HOME TO NEW CASTLE, HECK, Maybe the city will honor you with a PARADE upon your arrival back to the city, I just hope its not the same day as our team picnic cause I wouldnt want to miss History in the making ! Your right, the old timers run the show here, but at least they are TRYING to improve the League that we all play in, you do play here in NC dont you? If not, stay the heck in ELLWOODCITY (speaking of horrible umpires) or PITTSBURGH, YORK, MEADVILLE, OHIO, MARYLAND, WEST VERGINA- YEP V E R G I N A, Look at all of your options to play ball - Want to TRAVEL, well there you go!.....GO!!!!!!!
SORRY FOR THE LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG POST, BUT D A M N.

GOOG MORNING, THANKS FOR JOINING US :-}

YAAAAAAA, What he said! I couldnt agree more. Nicely put, little long but NICELY put. Notice Rudy hasnt responded yet, it must take a while for his brain to gather info, useless info at that! C players gotta love em....NOT! Right on Blitzen, Thank god rudolph aint guiding our summer sleigh

AHHH, Rudy....Rudy....Rudy....Anyone....Rudy ?

Since you put me in here, I guess I should respond.

Funny I seem to be wearing a jacket that says Western Area State Champs.....so we haven't won at York, other than T-Time and Shid's, neither has anyone else.

One more fact, not too many teams have even made the trip...T-Time, us, Titans, that's about it. So when your team qualifies, please let me know.

As far as the 7th Ward goes, I would love to see it back in action, I'm sorry, I like Progressive better.

Whatever team we put on the field next year, I know it will be good. Spew your hate on me or Rupp or whoever else, because guess what, we don't give a rats @#$ what you think.

Tell em Shaasy, Notice after I put Rudolph/Rudy in his place after his 1st pathetic post of nonsense, he hasnt responded. He must have realized that his opinion really DOES NOT matter. Its a SHAME that people like him get on here to start SH!* talk in the off season, and carry it with them to the field. People and ATTITUDES exactly like RUDY'S, are the number 1 reason NC softball is declining instead of improving. Dont pay any attention to that crap Shaasy, Notice Rudy hasnt responded to let us know if he will hold a meeting to OVERTAKE the Ben Franklin / 7th Ward / league, I cant wait to go to that one..... Oh thats right, he isnt going to try to run his OWN LEAGUE.... Maybe he is at home licking his wounds with his tail between his legs, after reading my last post, I wouldnt respond either RUDY. Typical of a C player,always starting sh!*, always worrying bout us D / upper teams. Rudy heres a thought, mind your own C division business, and when we reach honor of being a C team ( in your glorified division ) maybe we will seek advice from Mr. Rudolph - the Softball GOD - since you have the ability to judge / critisize / downgrade / RUIN softball in NC, im absolutely positive you will give us sound advice on how to act on and off the field. Guide your own sleigh Rudy, cause Santa just benched you.

Hey Blitzen, great post, and I couldn't agree with you more. I am so tired of these stupid a.s.s.e.d. upper division players who look down on you because you play in the lower division. Whatever!!! I am sorry that my goal in life is not to be a professional softball player. That does not make me any less of a person. I, and plenty of people just like me, are more than happy to compete at the "D" level. That doesn't mean I don't like to compete, or that I am a p.u.s.s.y. It merely means that I have a life outside of softball. I am so unimpressed because Mr. Upper Division can hit a softball 350 feet. Big Deal. I must have been absent that day in school when we talked about how playing "D" ball made you an inferior person.......Okay, I'm going to stop now, because I could go on all day about this subject.

Ok my little Reindeer, your posts are almost bringing a tear to my eye!!! I mean this whole life outside of softball thing has me all choked up. I need to find Yogi Bear and get some picnic baskets!!!!!! Seriously, if you want to play "D" thats fine, if you want to play "C" thats fine and if you want to play "B" thats also fine. But stop whining about certain players playing here and not wanting to play certain teams or have divisions. If you graduated high school, your supposed to be a man, so act like it and play in a mens league. Not a "D", "C", upper, or lower. For every comment you get from "C" players, you have twice as many "D" players whining about not wanting to play certain teams. For Blitzen, Joe Softball and Schassy, you cant get better, unless you play the best!!!!!!

Thanks Joe Softball, I couldnt agree more !! Now as for the park Ranger - Retrace your hoof prints....Hold On...Now be quiet and think REAL HARD.... NEWSFLASH...YEP Thats right you started out PLAYING D BALL JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. I agree with you, you GET BETTER by playing BETTER competition. You once played D ball, then made your OWN CHOICE to better your team year after year, then CHOSE to move up and play C. Fine..not a problem, you got skilled and moved up, but DONT judge everybody for playing D - upper or lower - cause we are doing the same as you, PLAYING THE GAME, AND ENJOYING THE SPORT. For the LOVE of the game, if we were all as good as we sometimes think we are ( every one of us ) we would be getting a paycheck from MLB, and wouldnt give two SHATS about NC softball. I agree if you want to play D, C, B whatever - Fine play there, but if you choose to move up a division, dont critisize where you once played cause you C players made a SELF CHOICE on where to play ball. And if you read Rudys original smack talking post, you would have to AGREE thats why us D players have a bad taste for the C division. You get better individually and as a team by playing better competition, WHY dont we D players see any of you C players move up to a B team to better yourselves. But you C guys will be the first ones to gripe about our so called pathetic D divisions and then want to play against us in the Big Bros, and all of the local D tourneys.....that makes sense though...RIGHT ! Why would you want to play with us Ders if we cant offer you any competition, or is it so you can have bragging rights by beating us and winning a D tourney. What would happen if a D squad went and one an E tourney, or a benefit church tourney, I could only imagine what the C players say after hearing that one. Same water....different gunboat. The D guns seem to be BIGGER..for now, we will stay D and have fun, you guys play C and be miserable with your 4 team schedual, we dont really care, as long as we can play. Come on Joe Softball, Shaasy, and the rest of the D squads..lets go have a Picnic basket courtesy of the Park Ranger. Haaaaaaa !!!

1 classification in New Castle. League Open to all teams and players, separate into divisions pulled out of a hat! No B, C, or D just play ball, like they used to when it was fun!!!

Rudolph, ur a joke along with everything u say. Ur comparing teams from new castle to teams from pittsburgh, thats like comparing Union to Central Catholic, slight advantage in numbers dont u think. Softball in NC is getting better from 4 years ago in which i started, there are many many young good ball players so do is a favor and stick ur head up santas ass and shut ur hole.

HEY BLITZEN BITER ( ie - the last bitzen post ) Whomever posted the last post under BLITZEN - 12-17 @ 356 PM - GET YOUR OWN REINDEER NAME, BLITZEN IS ALREADY BEING USED BY ME - THE O.G. BLITZEN - But after reading your post I agree....I ( BLITZEN ) personally wouldnt have used such harsh words towards Rudy, afterall it is Christmas time, and we all know by now that Rudolph is having a hard enough time convincing ANYBODY including Santa that he can actually make a sentence up using words like... softball..D...C...NC...PLAY...CANT...CAN..7th ward...BRUB... DIVISION...STATES...BOUQUET...UMPIRES...LEAGUE...RUN...FIELD...HIT...SKILL... ETC But after being BENCHED by Santa, Im sure after the holidays good old Rudy will figure out what order to put them in so he can announce to all of the teams at the meeting he is having, with a plan to RUN THE LEAGUE HIS WAY...THE RIGHT WAY... Haaaaaaaa, Im such a comedian. I (BLITZEN) do agree with you, but use your own reindeer name and be original. Im going to lick my salt block and eat some corn, then bed down for a while. PS - Rudy are you being shy since all of the other reindeers wont let you join in any reindeer games...maybe if your good and keep the hole under your bright red nose shut till spring...we MIGHT let you join us on the diamond.... but you owe Santa and The D teams 100 laps around the outside of the fence for just being dumb.
Till next time....... BLITZEN tm. copyrighted. INC.

I think Joe Softball is a total meat helmet!

Let the Truth be heard!

Sorry older brother, didnt mean to steal ur fame, mental lapse, im sure given the holiday season u can forgive me. This is my last post on this subject because im waistin to much time talking to sum of the ******* remarks on here, u know who u r. Rudy, its obvious ur still ****** we stole clare from u and gave u sloppy, 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths after we passed her around the reindeer sleigh while u were after with hermie and yukon cornelius, fighting the abominable snowman, were sorry, **** that ***** is loose. anyways, to all u other reindeer and NC playas in the house, have a great xmas, and dont be mad at rudolf, he can play in our reindeer games, even he deserves pity by us. Until next year, HO HO HO, peace out playas.