Green Beret Cruise Room Mate Search
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cabin upgrade waiting list

Please provide the name your current cabin is reserved under and which cabin you would like to upgrade to.

Upgrades: Grand Suites, Balcony Cabins, and Balcony Cabins - Aft View

Re: Cabin upgrade waiting list

Three or four passengers. Request waiting list for upgrade to a suite that will accommodate up to four in one room. If the balcony suite has a pull out sofa, that would suffice. If it needs to be a grand suite, then please upgrade to that. Thank you.

I have registered for the cruise and reserved an Inside Cabin...BUT truly would like a Balcony Cabin. Should any open, would appreciate changing my Inside Cabin to a Balcony!!! I cruise a lot and always reserve a Balcony. Thanks!!! Reserved Name: Marsha Wells Scott

Bonnie C.
Please provide the name your current cabin is reserved under and which cabin you would like to upgrade to.

Upgrades: Grand Suites, Balcony Cabins, and Balcony Cabins - Aft View
Anything with a balcony. Start with basic balcony.
What are the prices for the different types of balconies?

Hey Nate Dial, if you have a Balcony Cabin and want to get rid of it. Let me know. Marti

We would like to upgrade to a balcony suite.

Please upgrade to a room with a window if available.

Presently have Ocean View Cabin, want to upgrade to Balcony Cabin (preferably forward or mid-ship).Booking name: Marsha Wells Scott

Marsha Wells Scott
Presently have Ocean View Cabin, want to upgrade to Balcony Cabin (preferably forward or mid-ship).Booking name: Marsha Wells Scott
the whole world is a theater, and it is better to play