Return to Website

NEC-NAAFA Message Board

This message board is for you to share ideas, make friends, share information and more. Please be respectful and on topic.
No advertisements please without expressed permisson.
Thank You :)

NEC-NAAFA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Possible Picnic & Pool Party

Me and John are in the process of buying a home in Palmer, Massachusetts. If all goes well we will close by mid July.

Would anyone be interested in a picnic/pool gathering at our new home or would it be too far away to travel?

Let me know your thoughts.

Hugs,

Heather

Re: Possible Picnic & Pool Party

Hi,

Great job on the website Heather. Good luck on the house purchase and Palmer is not too far for Don and I to travel. Keep us posted and have fun in Vegas. Ellen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Me and John are in the process of buying a home in Palmer, Massachusetts. If all goes well we will close by mid July.

Would anyone be interested in a picnic/pool gathering at our new home or would it be too far away to travel?

Hugs,

Heather

Heather,

A picnic and pool party sound like a great time. Hope all goes well with the house.

Maryann

Replying to:

Hugs,

Heather

color us there!

Dee and Stephen

Replying to:

Hugs,

Heather

Home  -  What is NEC-NAAFA?  -  Monthly Meeting Info  -  NEC-NAAFA Scholarship  -  Upcoming Events  -  Photo Gallery  -  Contact NEC-NAAFA

All images and text of the site are the property of NEC-NAAFA and may not be used without written permission. Copyright 2003