Return to Website

NEC-NAAFA Message Board

This message board is for you to share ideas, make friends, share information and more. Please be respectful and on topic.
No advertisements please without expressed permisson.
Thank You :)

NEC-NAAFA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello, and miss everyone

Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year to all!!! Hope your holiday season went well. I wanted to know how to start recieving a news letter agian. My mailing address is PO Box 191 Reading, Ma 01867. My home address is 950 Rear Main St. Woburn, Ma 01801 781-935-7169 or 508-878-2152.
School has been busy and work. I wanted to let everyone know I am getting married. We are working on a date. We are newly engaged. We were friends for a couple years then romance become part of the deal. His name is Rick. He is a Mechanical Engineer. He is 42 with an older son Stephen (17)who has Autism. Stephen and Rick have become a wonderful addition to my life.
I am requesting for Penny to call me when she has a chance. I am sorry, I have lost your number.
Rick and I also want to have everyone from the group to our home in Woburn, Ma. There is a second floor where the bathroom is located. But the downstairs has plenty of room to party and socialize. How do I go about making plans for a party? Suggestions always helpful!
Happy New Year,
Love,
Samara Williams
Rick Best

Re: Hello, and miss everyone

samara, did you have the surgery? hope all is well. let us know how your doing. post a message on the board. i'll be checking

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year to all!!! Hope your holiday season went well. I wanted to know how to start recieving a news letter agian. My mailing address is PO Box 191 Reading, Ma 01867. My home address is 950 Rear Main St. Woburn, Ma 01801 781-935-7169 or 508-878-2152.
School has been busy and work. I wanted to let everyone know I am getting married. We are working on a date. We are newly engaged. We were friends for a couple years then romance become part of the deal. His name is Rick. He is a Mechanical Engineer. He is 42 with an older son Stephen (17)who has Autism. Stephen and Rick have become a wonderful addition to my life.
I am requesting for Penny to call me when she has a chance. I am sorry, I have lost your number.
Rick and I also want to have everyone from the group to our home in Woburn, Ma. There is a second floor where the bathroom is located. But the downstairs has plenty of room to party and socialize. How do I go about making plans for a party? Suggestions always helpful!
Happy New Year,
Love,
Samara Williams
Rick Best

Home  -  What is NEC-NAAFA?  -  Monthly Meeting Info  -  NEC-NAAFA Scholarship  -  Upcoming Events  -  Photo Gallery  -  Contact NEC-NAAFA

All images and text of the site are the property of NEC-NAAFA and may not be used without written permission. Copyright 2003