Return to Website

NEC-NAAFA Message Board

This message board is for you to share ideas, make friends, share information and more. Please be respectful and on topic.
No advertisements please without expressed permisson.
Thank You :)

NEC-NAAFA Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEC-NAAFA Super Raffle @ Heavenly Bodies Halloween Dance - 10/25

GET RICH and Support NEC-NAAFA!!!!

As most of you know, NEC-NAAFA will be doing our
"Win 300 $1.00 MASS STATE Lottery Scratch Tickets"
Raffle again!

The drawing will be held at Midnight (approximately) at the Heavenly Bodies Halloween Dance on Saturday, October 25, 2003 (Sheraton Framingham, Rte. 9)

If you would like a chance to win the 300 scratch tickets and will not be able to make it to the Halloween party, I will be able to sell them to you prior to the dance and will accept, Cash (mailed to or given to me) or Paypal payments.

Raffle Tickets are $10.00 each, and we will only be selling 100 tickets!

If you would like a chance to win (or several chances to win) please Email me back ASAP and let me know how you would like to pay, (mail me cash, give me cash or Paypal) and I will fill out the ticket for you so you can be a part of the fun (and have a chance to win BIG BIG BUCKS!).

Don't miss this chance to get RICH QUICK!

The Heavenly Bodies Website For Details On The 10/25 Party is http://www.superbbw.com

Home  -  What is NEC-NAAFA?  -  Monthly Meeting Info  -  NEC-NAAFA Scholarship  -  Upcoming Events  -  Photo Gallery  -  Contact NEC-NAAFA

All images and text of the site are the property of NEC-NAAFA and may not be used without written permission. Copyright 2003