Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Any side effects? Protocol?

Hello readers,
I'm little bit confused and frustrated. Wednesday night I checked my blood pressure and it was high (I was already drinking celery juice everyday with garlic, magnesium, calcium, B complex and the healthiest possible diet). Thursday I did research on the topic and found water cure website, got really excited and started drinking more water with some sea salt. I was okay on the weekend and kept drinking water and salt. Saturday night I was very thirsty. Sunday night I couldn't sleep well because of thirst and hunger. Monday, Tue, Wed night I have been waking up hungry at 1.30 am and no matter how much I eat, I stay hungry and can't sleep. Checked my blood pressure on Monday night (160/110). I started on my medication right away. I use filter water (Brita/Pur) and have Himalayan salt and another Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Can my body be undergoing some cleansing/adjusting period? Has anyone ever had that before? If I drink one whole glass at a time it even makes me very nauseated. Could I be doing it wrong? Is there a fixed protocol that you need to strictly follow? I am a big proponent of holistic methods and gave up my Pharmacist job because I don't like handing out pills. No matter what I have done in last 10 years in terms of holistic approaches hasn't cured my blood pressure. I was sleeping through the night before I started on salt and water.
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Email  
Re: Any side effects? Protocol?

Maybe you used too much salt.
Does your food have salt in it? You have to take that into consideration.
Sea Salt is powerful stuff. I think it is saltier than regular salt. To me this sounds like your liver is cleansing itself.

This site has this to say about Hunger Pangs. The subject here is Liver Cleansing, but see if it fits your situation.
http://www.detoxandbodycleanse.com/detox-diets/cleanse-side-effects/
"Intense Hunger Pangs and Cravings

Hunger is by far the most difficult side effect to handle because it can cause other symptoms as well. Hunger pangs and intense cravings can be expected within the first few days of cleansing as the body struggles to adjust to the absence of solid food, or reduced food consumption."

Email  
Re: Any side effects? Protocol?

you just sound like you are dehydrated and your body is not use to the water intake.

Email