Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Peeing right after drinking

Hello. I've been doing the water cure for the past 3 days so far seeing great improvement in my asthma. I still have many symptoms though. I find when I drink water on it's own (even with alot of salt) I have to pee it out within 30 minutes. The only way to prevent this seems to be to drink it with food. Using this method I feel much more relief although Id like to be able to drink when I'm thirsty at other times when I'm not hungry. I read somewhere on this site that peeing the water out too fast further dehydrates you.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Email  
Re: Peeing right after drinking

My advice to you would be that you drink only half the amount of water and see how that feels. I believe my first hydration coach told me to do so.

then if it seems like it is working you can gradually drink more water until you drink the suggested amount.

I need a hydration coach urgently! How can I find one?

Email  

Gabriel Cousens and Dr. Leonard Coldwell, two very highly respected people in the alt. health field, both recommend adding unrefined sea salt directly to your drinking water. 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water. Which breaks down to:

1/8 tsp per 33.8 liter bottle
1/16 tsp per 16.9 oz normal water bottle

When the water cure first came out, the recipe was to put the salt directly into the water. Bob Butts changed it after a couple of years to NOT putting the salt in water. The reason people had trouble with it, was because the ratios were wrong. He had 1/4 tsp of sea salt mixed into a liter. Double the amount that should go into it.

I have done it both ways. I find the 1/4 tsp per liter to be dehydrating. But 1/8 tsp per liter is incredibly hydrating. I have been drinking my water this way for the past... oh, I'd say 7-8 years, easy. I put salt on my tongue only when I'm drinking other things like juice, vitamin water, etc. Otherwise it goes straight into the water.

Email  

Read the nutrition information on the different brands of water you drink. Vitamin Water uses distilled water.

Email