Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Should I drink cold, warm, or hot water?

Should I drink cold, warm, or hot water? Or it doesn't matter with the protocol?

Thanks
Tai

Email  
Re: Should I drink cold, warm, or hot water?

As far as I know the best is if the water is room temperature when you drink it. If you got a cold you can drink hot water with some lemon or lime in it that is what Coach Todd told me. but the daily water is best as it is directly out of the tap in the kitchen or room temperature out of a bottle.

Quote: Tai
Should I drink cold, warm, or hot water? Or it doesn't matter with the protocol?

Thanks
Tai

I think this is body temperature balance thing. You want to drink cold in summer and hot in winter, to keep body temperature just the right.

Email  

Yes, Wrotek is right on it being a body temperature thing. It depends on what you want in your body. As long as your getting the correct amount of water, which is equal to half your body weight, you'll be doing fine. But remember to do your salt intake along with the water.

Email  

There was a scandal in Poland recently, industrial salt was sold as normal and added to foods. Scandal was silenced with time, little ppl were held responsible.

Maybe that is the reason why salt can be dangerous sometimes.

Email  

All salt can be dangerous. It depends on what has been added or deleted. But most of all when the medical societies talk about dnagers of salt, they're talking about the ordinary table salt we grew up on. That type of normal table salt has an added iodine in which the manufacturer's have put in a high quanity of iodine in over abundance. Too much iodine is a major cause of dehydration in the thyroid gland.

Email  

Some people naturally run warm. Some people naturally run cold. Some people are balanced all of the time.

I have seen people who love ice water year round. Those are usually the people who could break a sweat in a snowstorm. I have also seen people who drink hot tea when it's 95 degrees outside because they are always cold.

I believe that the best temperature for your water is based on what your body needs. I prefer room temperature water most of the time. I find it to be most balancing. I will definitely have ice water or cold water when I'm hot though. In the gym or in the sun, I want cold water. In the winter, I will often sip on hot water to warm me up, if I'm coming out of the cold.

Totally a personal preference thing. Drink what you enjoy and what your body craves.

Email