Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Adding salt to daily water amount

Is it OK to just add the amount of salt for a certain amount of water, say 2 quarts to take to work, instead of taking water and salt separate?

It would be much easier to send a jug of already infused water with my hubby to work. BTW we are awaiting an alkalizing filter to use with our already under the sink filtered water.

Thanks

Email  
Re: Adding salt to daily water amount

NO, never. adding salt to the water and then drinking it is like gong and drinking water from the Atlantic ocean. You just don't do it. Salt water like that when introduced into the system will dehydrate every bit of the mucosa from the back of your throat all the way thru to the lower bowel. It basically acts as a constrictor for the digestive system. It dries it up and closes it completely sufficating the person. I know sometimes it's inconvient to do the protocol at work, but what I suggest is that you re-formualate the times to your own schedual. It can be done.

Email  

So, what is the protocol? What is the right way to do it? I tried a small pinch of salt on my tongue and then drink water....

Email  

Todd, I disagree 100%.

Drinking the water mixed into salt does wonderful things for the body. This is exactly what they will give you at the hospital if you are getting treated for dehydration.

You mention drinking sea water. Totally different ballgame. The salt in sea water is at least 10x more concentrated than what you would be drinking using this method.

Gabriel Cousens and Dr. Leonard Coldwell (two HIGHLY respected individuals in the health field) both recommend putting sea salt in your water to drink, to both structure and re-mineralize the water. They suggest using a lesser concentration than 1/4 tsp per liter, however. They both recommend half of that amount. 1/8 tsp in a liter of water, or 1/2 tsp. in a gallon. This works amazingly. I have never been so hydrated in my life since implementing this into my health regimen.

I drink 1 gallon of reverse osmosis water per day with 1/2 tsp of Celtic Sea Salt in it to re-mineralize and re-structure the water. Nothing but amazing results.

Email  

I have been trying the Water Cure, but I have a huge problem.
I am allergic to the Salt!
I have food allergies which I was hoping to cure, but if the water alone
does not work I'm out of luck.

I have tried taking just one crystal of Sea Salt. It seems to be OK if that
one crystal is all I take for the day, but If I take 3 or 4 of them over the day I have a reaction that takes 48 hours to get over. The reaction is extreme fatigue,sleepiness, fuzzy thinking, & blurred vision. This is similar to the reaction to certain foods which is accompanied with histamine release which causes aching muscles.

I'm otherwise in good health; take no prescription meds and am physically active.

Email