Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
how much sea salt for dogs?

Hi Friends,
I have a puppy dog and i want to know how much sea salt should i give him to keep him healthy?thanks,
pierre farine

Email  
Re: how much sea salt for dogs?

No idea how much to give a dog but your post reminds me of a trip to Africa where we were on Safari many years ago and in one game lodge they'd put salt on the ground at night and then animals would come from miles around to lick the salt.

this was the lodge we stayed at where they put salt on the ground.

http://www.thearkkenya.com/lodge

YouTube Videos of animals licking salt
http://tinyurl.com/cl22k5g

Going by the fact animals often know what's good for them by instinct this is also another sign to me that animals know that salt is an essential part of a healthy diet.

Email  

Hi folks, the quick rule of thumb is that your animal will decide that. fill 3 water bowls full of water. in the 1st bowl put 1/4th teaspoon, in the 2nd bowl put 1/2 teaspoon and in the 3rd bowl put 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt. The animal will choose which one her/she needs. It's as simple as that. the one the animal chooses is the one you use. Then after that, sprinkle 1/8th of a tea spoon of sea salt on the animals food. No more than that.

Email  

Todd i was reading the forum archieves and there were some saying that adding salt to dog was deadly and it will take years away of his life?people said is healty because of cows and horses licking a salt block but horses and cows have a different diet than dogs.Dogs come from the wolves family and they get the salt need from they prey they eat and since i giving my puppy a raw food diet maybe there is no need to give him sea salt?The bottom line i want to be a 100% to give him sea salt is healthy for him insted of deadly like other people that post about this?thanks.
pierre farine

Email  

Ok, we can handle this together. My wife and I had a dog on the watercure. When we got the dog, she was 12 yrs old, suffering from epilpse, hip dysplasgia and arthritis. Within 4 moths of starting her on the watercure, Meeka, who was 60%wolf and 40%husky was up running, jumping and trotting around the neighborhood like a pup. We gave her 2 good yrs of her life. she passed on due to a stroke. She was 14 when she passed and even the vet. said she couldn't live forever. But, with that said, we can formulated just the amount right for your dog. I need to know his/her breed, weight, diet, etc.... You see the rule of thumb in previous posts, but it could be modified to fit each animals needs. I can help with that or I can get you in touch with another coach that does just animals. She,(Jessica) is our pet expert. I'll have her get on the forum to help out with this.

Email  

Thanks Todd my email address is pierrefarine26@hotamil.com there jessica can email me.My dog is a puppy over 6 weeks,rootie,male weight around 7 pounds i give him NRG vitality from Canada wit some raw meat a couple of times a week.tanks again.

Email  

Hi, I would really appreciate if you could help me with my dog on the water cure. I started her and myself 3 days ago, and she is 9years old. She has started to have problems on her walks. It used to be that she would go on a 45 min. In the morning and afternoon, but now I take her and she has to stop about a block from the house to lay down.
But before all thses problems she had two leg surgery's so she started slow on walks until 6 months ago.Now we are just maybe getting 15 mins.
I don't know if I'm doing the Easter cure right. She drinks very little water so I have been adding it to my fingure and put it in her mouth. I still add add 1/4 TSP. To her water. I don't see any difference in her walks.
Thank you maybe you can help me do this right.

Adelina

Email