Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
This website needs a bit of a facelift

I totally appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this website.

But to be honest when I first came across it I thought it was either a joke or one of those Con websites that was trying to sell me an e-book

The very first thing you see when you come to the website is a photo / drawing of a bill board sign saying the watercure and then with a mention of a car parts business.

To the first time visitor this make no sense whatsoever .. it's only when you delve deeper that you realise a very nice man who owns a car parts business has spent a lot of his time and money promoting the watercure with nothing to gain for himself except knowing he's helped a few people in life.

I'd like to help as well and the first way I can help is to simply point out this website is weird looking to the first time visitor. My worry is people come to this website by chance, take a quick look and dismiss it on sight. The website also seems to be missing a lot of META TAG Data which would help search engines like Google index it better and increase the number of visitors.

I personally have seen for myself the benefits of simply drinking a glass of water with a pinch of salt in it. I've recommended it to my friends, but whenever I give them the link to this website they keep asking me if this website is for real or not.

There are some very nice and useful video links on this website but it's almost impossible to find them.

This website has a lot of useful information to give people but in order to do that in the most meaningful way it needs to be modernised.

I would suggest even simply using WordPress would help get this website looking great, easy to navigate and help increase it's rankings in search engines so more people can find the cure for themselves.

I'm not trying to put down the efforts of the people that created this website but simply trying to let them know what thoughts goes through the head of a first time visitor who know nothing about the watercure and comes across this website.

I think I must have come across this website 15 times over before I finally started to discover the hidden video's etc contained within it, most people won't be as persistent as I was.

Most people in the western world read from left to right and top to bottom, so the most important links, or the main menu system, etc should be near the top.

You might only get one chance for tell someone about the watercure, so I think it's important to do all we can to catch that first time visitor and help them discover the vast amount of knowledge contained in this website.

Email  
Re: This website needs a bit of a facelift

Thank you for your input. We are in the process of creating a new and improved website using a different lay out.

Email  

Glad to hear the comments are useful to yourselves. I highly recommend looking into using WordPress to create what you need, it's very easy to learn and has over 11,000 Plugins, most of which are totally free.

These plugins will help the site to rank higher in search engines and make it easier to organise the various media on the site such as video's.

I'd also suggest posting as many video's as possible to YouTube with links back to this site as that will draw in lots of people to the website and help spread the word.

It would also be nice if the text on the forum wasn't so tiny. I can only read it by using CONTROL and + Key to make it larger. Some people might not know how to do that and not read everything on here because of the font size. I'm using a 22 inch Monitor set to 1080p resolution (Full HD) and on my screen it's tiny to read.

I design website for a living so whatever I can do to help I'll do because I just want to help spread the word.

Email  

I love this video, please can we get it put on YouTube?

it would be so easy to share this video with all my friends and family if it was on YouTube as YouTube has all the sharing links on it.

http://www.watercure2.org/Video/tlv/flv/wyou_interactive_riviello.htm

Email  

I'll see what I can do immediately. I am opening a sort of video blog up on youtube myself about the watercure. So I'll place all video's in there that we have on the website plus what I do making video's of myself and Bob doing spots about the watercure and other watercure information. I have already made the annoucement on Facebook about this as I'm also going to be answering questions sent in from facebook and thru youtube. Right now we are looking at having either a once a week video blog or twice a week blog so far.

Email  

That's cool. I think if we want people to stand the best chance of finding the Watercure then things like video's need to be made available on the major sites. YouTube of course being the number one video site in the world.

Also I noticed that both my Android Tablet and Android mobile phone have a YouTube application that allows people to search for YouTube video's directly from the Tablet or Phone, so there's a chance to let people know about the watercure on so many of these new up and coming platforms.

Email  

Thank you for that input. I didn't know about the app for the iPhone and other tablets. I'll be with our webmaster shortly and discuss with him what we can do to make it better or just open a new website up.

Email  

Personally I'd go with a totally new Facelift - I have a relative who in his 70's whom I want to send details about the watercure to but I'm having a hard time finding any website online that I can send him to that will explain to him exactly what the watercure is in a clear and simple way without confusing him.

The best I can find is to give him the link to the video below and hope that it will play on his old PC and that explains it well enough because it's a hard job finding any website that will tell you from the very beginning the watercure is simply sea salt and water

http://www.watercure2.org/Video/tlv/flv/wyou_interactive_riviello.htm

Most of the websites I've found go on about the history of the watercure, the benefits for various aliments, etc but most make you work really hard just to get down to the simple fact it's Sea Salt + water

A lot of websites barely mention the salt part until you've managed to work your way well down through the site.

Email  

What I can do for you in the mean time is, I can send you and/or him an e mail with a hydration manual explaining the whole thing. Or I can send both of you manuals in e mails as attachments to both of you get it. That way you can have a manual yourself and also help him understand the workings of the watercure. Just send me an e mail to hcoachtodd@gmail.com and I'll do a return e mail with the manuals to where-ever you want them sent. I wrote this manual as a self-help guide and it is very user-friendly.

Email  

Sounds good I'll be in contact.

BTW is there anything that can be done to make the font on the forum larger?

It's very tiny.

I know you can make fonts larger but holding down the CONTROL Key and + Key but most people would never know to do this.

Email  

I'll ask the webmaster for our site and ask him.

Email  

I totally agree about the facelift of this helpful site!

Also tiny text in this forum is not good.

Will there soon be any change? This last message is from 2012?!

To be honest this website is a bit of a joke these days

It's full to the brim with good intentions and useful information BUT all of that life changing information is hidden away under such poor design that totally overloads you with more information then any human can handle.

and this forum system is rubbish, It's probably not even being indexed from Google and other search engines so no one even knows it exists.

When someone replies to your message you have no idea - There are people in this world who could really use the WaterCure and are not finding it because the world is full of people with good intentions who try to get the word out to people but in a totally ineffective way.

It's time the people that look after this website and forum admit to themselves they don't know very much about modern website design and search engine optimization and get some help.

Email  

There is a new website.

http://www.watercures.org