Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
If The WaterCure works so well, where is the momentum?

Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com, a few blog sites and this site (watercure2.org) all have glowing testimonials of The WaterCure and how great the program is.

I would expect all the positive experiences would lead to a much bigger presence on the web. Especially in a day and age when anyone can startup a blog site or FaceBook page for free about any subject they like.

So where is the momentum? Where are the hundreds and thousands of people who have been helped and want to scream out to the world that “The WaterCure worked for me and it can work for you. Try it.”

Email  
Re: If The WaterCure works so well, where is the momentum?

The hard part is that main stream society is so brainwashed as to what modern medicine is actually pushing on us that any thing alternative, like this, gets pushed aside. As a former person in the medical field, I can tell you that when hired in any health facility, you are told to never advise someone to do alternative or holistic medicine, because the company can and will fire you. Main stream modern medicine does not want anything alternative or holistic around, because it cuts into the pharmacuetical industry profits. When that happens, they don't make as much money on other peoples sufferings that cause more side effect illneses. So where is the momentum? Ask any politician that has his or her hand in a pharmaceutical CEO's/lobbiests pocket. We offer something that has no ill side effects instead of giving you more medical problems than what you started out with. Even a simple baby aspirin comes with warning labels of multiple side effects.

Email  

Todd, thank you for your timely response.

I don't expect companies to state they are in favor of The WaterCure. What I'm looking for is a large number of individuals who have experienced what The WaterCure has done for them and to publicize that to the world via their blogs or Facebook type pages. After 10+ years of promotion I would expect to easily find hundreds, if not thousands, of such individuals. Where are they?

Email  

Well, I am one of the watercure users that it has helped, But I want you to try this. Google, watercure and any disease you think of, such as, cancer, diabetes, heart disease,.... go to our facebook page, contact the people you find on there directly and ask them. Without the proper publicity, we can't get out there to make a grand statement. You can also find us one www.curezone.com and other natural health related websites. check out our video's on youtube too.

Email  

Perhaps one of the things Gotten is asking is why there is no constant supply of new testimonials on watercure2 website.

Email  

Well heres some momentum..maybe there are people out there just like myself who just did'nt take the time to write about it..I've told so many people about watercure and most of them don't listen or they just don't believe that water will help them like it has helped me..no more edema,ive lost 20 lbs without changing the way I ate, no painful feet,ankles and knees,no more night sweats..theres more.. but what lead me to the watercure was searching the web for a cure for anxiety attacks..there is a connection between being dehydrated and anxiety attacks because I don't have them now. I can rave about watercure all day and night but I'll quit for now..the one thing I've discovered is that most of the people that I've told about the cure..seem to be scared to even drink water!so I quit telling them...they can stay sick then! #YOUCANLEADAHORSETOTHEWATERBUTYOUCANTMAKETHEMDRINKIT..BOTTOM LINE IS IT WORKED FOR ME..I FEEL GREAT!!!

Email  

thanks 4 input. How many percentages of ppl listen ?

Email  

As for me, 1 out of 10 ppl will actually listen, check it out and then get on the protocol. But even with that 1 person, he or she will know quiet a bit of ppl and endorse this and one or two of those ppl will listen and it will grow on down the line. Think of the study that was done several years ago and made into that short lived tv show. 6 degrees of seperation. For every six people that each of us know, one person will endorse this and so on build from there in the same manner. Most of the time, word of mouth is more valuable than spending thousands of dollars in publicity ads.

Email  

As a student of alternativ medicine I remember that all classes I went to we learnd that we should tell the patient to drink 8-12 glasses of water per day. so many people I think has been cured by the watercure without knowing it! they might think its the different kind of vitamin pill they started to take that made them gain back their health and it wasnt it was the water

I just stumbled across this information on youtube today as I was watching medical videos. I have had doctors tell me twice to drink water, while I had kidney stones, and for the health of my bladder. But I have never been told how important it is to your body to drink a certain amount of water daily, or what it does to your body having a bad diet, other than to change it to low fat due to high cholesterol. I am so sick, if I didn't take plaquenil, I would sleep 20-22 hrs a day, I could not function without it. And now,, it is still so difficult to deal with, even though I can keep myself out of bed. I can only hope that some of these changes I make, will help my fatigue.

Email  

In terms of the online support for the watercure - I think you have to make things as easy for people as possible.

For example there should be a link to this website from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_cure_(therapy)

That alone would probably boost the traffic to this website several fold.

Email  

Thank you for the idea of wiki, I will talk to Bob about that.

Email  

Wikipedia is the 6th most visited website in the world, YouTube is 3rd .. put a link on Wikipedia and upload some of Bob's TV Interviews on to YouTube with links back to this website and you should see an increase in visitor numbers.

Once you get people to the website you need to convince them this website is for real, is serious and not trying to sell them something.

The domain name doesn't help because when I first heard the name of the domain it sounded to me like the WaterCure was the real deal, and someone decided to make version 2 where it's new and Improved.. i.e. there's a sale pitch to be had.

I'd say the only thing that convinced me that this website was for real was Bob's TV Interviews which I found tucked away in the site and then later this forum, also kinda tucked away.

All the important stuff needs to be at the very top of the website without any need to scroll down the page.

I see some attempt at Facebook has also been made - the in thing these days is to have a Page on Facebook rather then a Group. Pages are easier to join with a Simple "LIKE", groups require approval and by the time a person hears back to hear they've been accepted they've lost some of the motivation to post what they intended to say in the first place.

Also Twitter is a major way of spreading the word these days.

It's tough work to re-educate people and tell them salt isn't bad for you - that is NATURAL SALT - I still remember going to Costco with a friend and he picked up so called LOW-SALT paying twice the price and thinking he's doing himself a favour.

People can also go out there and give talks in their community. There's lots of ways to spread the word but a lot of it is going to rely on coming across as calm, collected and professional. Because at the end of the day it's just a group of ordinary people going up against the richest most powerful companies in the world who stand to loose millions in lost sales of their pills and so called medicine.

Email  

Dee, I agree with you wholeheartedly about links to certain sites. I have tons of feiends and contacts on Facebook,however and I am not on Twitter because most all my friends are on Facebook. I have just recently come across the water cure and after a week I am beginning to feel fine especially my joints and my blood pressure is beginning to go down. I really don't like taking prescription meds and the water cure was a God send for me and it makes so much sense!

Email