Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
I beg you all as a trained medical doctor do not do this diet!!

I do not know where this doctor received his medical training but I beg you all for the sake of your health do not try this "water cure." This doctor's knowledge of physiology is so far from how the body truly functions it is obvious that he hasn't reviewed current research in many many years.

A few very quick examples...water does not "push air out of alveoli." Gas exchange in the alveoli is due to simple partial pressures of certain gases and their ability to DIFFUSE...He is using terms such as surface tension trying confuse all of you with medical terms and there are cells in your lungs (type II pneumocytes for those of you that are interested) that secrete surfactant which is rich in sphingomyelin and lecithin NOT WATER OR SALT that are used to decrease surface tension. Gas exchange ultimately is due to simple gas diffusion. There is more CO2 in returning blood to the lungs thus CO2 diffuses across the capillary membrane into the alveoli into the atmosphere...etc. etc. etc.

Another thing SALT DOES NOT SOFTEN MUCOUS. Who in here has heard of cystic fibrosis? Do you know why these patients have recurring infections and lose lung functioning. Their lungs have a messed up transporter so they have increased salt in their lungs which causes mucous accumulation and THICK MUCOUS!!! These are just two examples...

Increased sodium intake causes your body to increase fluid retention due to osmotic forces and this cause an increased strain on your heart and kidneys!! This diet long term literally can kill you!!!!

I beg you all...water is healthy...do not drink salt water...I love my patients and I pray that they will do what is best for their bodies. Please do some research and ask trained medical professionals about this before you decide to try this. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS "WATER CURE" IF YOU HAVE ANY KIDNEY OR HEART PROBLEMS!!

Re: I beg you all as a trained medical doctor do not do this diet!!

To clarify a little further...the sodium (salt) is what is dangerous...drinking water is and will always be an excellent way to maximize your bodies functioning.

Quick tidbit on why increased sodium is bad for you...you increase the sodium that you take in...this is absorbed by your digestive system into your blood which increases the osmotic pressure within your blood (transiently). This increase in osmotic pressure within the blood will draw more water from the extracellular space into the blood thus increasing the effective volume of your blood. THIS INCREASES BLOOD PRESSURE WHICH INCREASES THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT YOUR HEART IS DOING AND INCREASES THE STRAIN ON OTHER ORGANS SUCH AS THE KIDNEY. Your body will then try to get rid of this extra fluid by overworking the kidneys. THE PLACES WHERE YOUR BODY NEEDS WATER (IN THE CELLS AND EXTRACELLULAR FLUID) IS DEPLETED OF WATER BECAUSE IT IS DRIVEN INTO THE BLOOD VESSELS. ESSENTIALLY YOU HAVE MORE FLUID WITHIN YOUR BODY BUT YOU ARE DEHYDRATED FURTHER!!

THIS IS WHY DRINKING SALT WATER AT SEA WILL KILL YOU!!

AGAIN...DRINK WATER...DO NOT DRINK SALT WATER!!

I agree in most part with you. Obviously the new paradigm shift has not started with the medical profession and probably never in my lifetime. I would say most people who are benefiting from the Watercure are closely following the recommended diet as I am. Yes adding sea salt to water and a poor diet is a fast track to.......as most are already consuming too much salt.
Measuring ones salinity with a cheap hydrometer solves this issue. I have been following the recommended water intake actually as I train with weights etc do take a little more water but having tested myself while dehydrated to hydrated have found my water to sodium ratio to be approx. 2.5:1, so for every 1,000mg sodium I match 2.5 litres of water, this is exactly what balances my body.

Cheers!

Jack...a few points that I hope you will look into.
The hydrometer that you talk of is a very poor way to monitor total body sodium. These measurements are a measurement of specific gravity which essentially can be equated to the concentration of the liquid that you are measure. Our bodies are so incredible at maintaining an osmolar equilibrium that we will maintain a specific osmol concentration within our plasma at all times. This is the point that I am trying to get across. When you take in more sodium your body draws water OUT OF CELLS INTO PLASMA which will dilute the plasma until it is a specific concentration. There are specific "sensing" cells in your kidneys and elsewhere that will make sure that this happens. So when you take these measurements of your blood the fact is that you have increased the volume of your plasma in order to dilute it to your homeostatic "set point."

So the increased plasma increases cardiac stroke volume (increased systolic blood pressure).
Diastolic blood pressure is also increased because the increase in sodium actually creates a concentration gradient for calcium influx into the smooth muscles lining blood vessels--leading to vessel contraction--increased diastolic blood pressure.

we have hundred thousand dollar machines in the hospital that measure specific osmolar concentrations of different fluids...do not rely upon your inexpensive hydrometer for accuracy. And please look into what you are actually measuring.

If you got a distorted reading it is likely due to a mechanical error OR YOU HAVE A HORMONAL IMBALANCE.

Again...minimize sodium intake for the benefit of yourself...

thanks for your input it is very much appreciated. I agree the body is a marvelous machine and I am just trying to give it what I feel it needs. I do not over do any area, keeping my total sodium intake to the recommended 1500-2400mg/day then match this number with water; the problem today is you tell people to take salt with water and they go overboard, better to just start with water and see how goes. I think the diet on this site is straight forward. I again appreciate your expertise, I just understand the basics but have come to a better understanding 2 years ago having discussed this at length with Dr. Tim Noakes in South africa who gave me a formula to try and have been doing it since.

A med student told me some of what too much salt in the digestive system does to you. His ideas were particularly convincing when I realized my pulse count was a lot higher after exercising. If this happens to everyone, I don't see how anyone could see salt water as a good plan.

Email  

Yes the medical profession has at least that correct based on the typical american diet; solution change diet and incorporate natural salt. some need less some more.

It really depends on your diet.If you're eating a bunch of crap loaded with salt then I agree 100% you should not add the salt to your diet.You should change your diet.The only salt I get in my diet is the sea salt I use with the water cure.I'm sorry to say but some of the most unhealthy people I know are doctors.Some of my best friends are doctors and I can tell you first hand that none of them know anything about health.I know plenty who suffer with diabetes,high blood pressure and everything else that people suffer from that know Nothing of true health.Since I started the water cure my high blood pressure went away.My wife suffered with diabetes for 15 years and it went away as well.I don't know about any of you but as for my self,I would Never take any health advice from someone who doesn't know a thing about health.Trust me,just because you know which pill to prescribe doesn't mean squat when it comes to teaching someone to deal with diabetes without drugs.The medical professionals we trust with our health ARE THE PROBLEM.I don't know you personally Jim but the fact that you are a doctor makes me wonder how many health problem you suffer with that are caused by your own diet? If you weigh 300 pounds then you have no right to even open your mouth to others about health.You've only had about an hour of actual health training in all the years you studied to be a doctor.Other problems that I've been cured of that you "Medical Professionals" have done nothing to help with is herpes as well as Hep-C geno type 1-A.Thank God for The Shacro Team.A group of scientist in England who have been working with Antimicrobial Peptides for human use.While the medical world keeps telling us that it's the future of medicine we know that you people will NEVER offer us a real cure for anything.I can tell you first hand that the antimicrobial peptides work great.My hep-c and the herpes virus are gone.I'm able to eat nuts,chocolate and L-Arginine as much and as often as I want with no outbreak.I've been trying for over a year now to cause a herpes outbreak by eating everything that causes the herpes virus to activate.Shacro,along with the water cure diet will rid your body of any virus.If you really want the watercure to work for you then you should change your diet and stop eating crap that's loaded with salt. If I happen to be eating something that already has salt then I take less sea salt to compensate and I always take my vitamins and minerals to address any deficiencies that I may have.This is the secret to getting the best results from the water cure.

Mr. X...
Wow...you obviously have had some bad experiences with physicians and I apologize to you for that. I agree with you that the health of physicians themselves is not what it should be, mainly due to 10 plus years of training putting in nearly 100 hours a week. Whatever the reason it one of my number one concerns that most physicians do not practice what they preach. I on the other hand and pretty much OCD about being in good shape. I have been an athlete all my life and I have focussed much of my education on real nutrition. God made our bodies to do extremely well on a balanced diet. That plus exercise is all you will ever need...you don't need this fad diet and this salt water cure.

Your understanding of Hep C and herpes is VERY wrong. Our bodies are INCAPABLE of producing a protective antibody against hep C which is why people with this disease will have a chronic case of it, also the reason why we have not been able to make a vaccine. Our body clears infections by mounting an immune response to them. This water diet, I assure you, does not simply clear your body of a virus...that is not how the body works. Also the definition of herpes is that it is a latent virus. I assure you, if you have been diagnosed with definite herpes, YOU WILL HAVE REACTIVATION. This does not happen when you eat certain foods, I don't know what you have been reading, but it happens when your body's immune system is down (other illnesses, on immunosuppressive drugs, develop diabetes, etc.) and the virus is no longer "in check."

As for the person that made diabetes disappear -- type I diabetes cannot just disappear so I know that is not what she had...the best treatment for late onset type II diabetes is LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION, NAMELY EXERCISE. So if she was exercising with this salt water diet, the exercise made it go away, not the salt water.

Lastly...You hit the nail on the head with our health care system. We doctors actually do know a lot about true health but that is not what our health care system reimburses. They reimburse band-aid medicine not preventative medicine. When govt. gets smart and realizes that the vast majority of our health care issues are preventable and we waste money on people making poor lifestyle choices, some changes might be implemented. The sad truth is that most doctors care more about money than they care to realize. I hope that a revolution of preventative medicine hits this nation...but that is unlikely. I recommend that you find some adequate sources on good nutrtion such as precisionnutrition.com and Dr. Ornish's book "The spectrum." If you want good, scientifically sound information on nutrition and are willing to learn truth...look these things up.

God bless and I hope that you realize that no matter how long your live you are nothing more than a vapor and the only reason that we are here on earth is to bring glory to God. I went into medicine to prolong lives b/c you were right when you said there really are no cures. Our bodies are deteriorating and the only promise that we have in real health is that of an everlasting "imperishable" body that God promises to those who believe in Him and follow his word.

I totaly agee with most of what you are saying and the fact that you practice a healthy diet gives you a lot more credibility.I personaly love the water cure diet and as far as the salt goes I keep a Very close watch on how much I consume each day.I only use sea salt.To be quite honest I only use the salt on my food and I don't use near as much as this diet recomends.If you modify the amount of salt to not over do it then this diet is awsome.It's a great way to address our vitamin and mineral deficiencies.I believe the idea behind the sea salt with the water is so that you don't lose your minerals from drinking half your body weight in water each day.I don't have that worry because I use a reverse osmosis water system that has a mineral filter.My wife and I can drink as much water as we like at home without that danger.The viruses I suffered from are no longer in my body.I was treated by the Shacro Team from England who have been working with Antimicrobial Peptides synthesized from the crocodile and the great white shark.While scientist from the NIH keep saying they are the future of medicine,The Shacro Team are putting them to use.I was chosen by their team because I was removed from the liver transplant list because I was a cigarette smoker.The antimicrobial peptides not only destroyed the hep-c virus geno type 1-A,I haven't had a herpes outbreak since and it's been over a year.Every day I take 3000 mg of L-Arginine and I also eat tonnes of nutts,Chocolate, and every thing else that will cause an outbreak.It's no longer there.I sit here with God as my witness that everything I'm telling you about my hep-c and herpes virus is very true. The antimicrobial peptides made by the Shacro Team is the cure for herpes,hep-c,hiv and lots of other so-called "Uncurable Diseases" even cancer.And the most awsome part is that the peptides will stay active in my body indefinitely.I've included a link to there website.http://shacro.tv/
If you'll go to their site you'll be able to read the latest from National Geographic News.Here's a link http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080407-alligator-blood.html

Like I said eariler,while our health care system is saying that one day these peptides will be available,the shacro team is already putting them to good use and IT'S WORKING!

Jim, The problems with our health care system can't be blamed on our Doctors.It's the AMA,NIH and the big Pharma that controls what our doctors are allowed to do.Bottom line,until the power is taken away from these greedy people we will Never be able to get a cure for anything from our doctors.You're a doctor my friend so I'm sure that you, more than most people are aware of "ignored science".Anything that offers a real cure is ignored because the real money lies in treatments.If I cure you, you don't need me anymore.

Something I forgot to add Jim. If you by chance you live anywhere near Los Angeles California,I'm more than happy to visit your office and you can test my blood.I also have a copy of every blood test I've had since I was first diagnosed with hep-c.I'm more than willing to use science to prove my case.Antimicrobial Peptides are one of the finest health discoveries in science.Sadly,if you're waiting for our medical system to offer them to you? all I can say is don't bet your life on it.

Email  

Hi,
I just read your blog entry and would love to know what your wife did to beat diabetes.
I am diabetic in the worst kind of way and need help badly.
Can you email me with instructions.
Thank you so much

Email  

My post will probably get removed, but to you sir, I say **** off. Western medicine is complete bull****. I know very well how doctors are "trained" in America. My asthma and allergies have been gone for a year now. I drank plenty of water before that. It was when I followed the formula with the salt that everything went away. I had asthma and severe allergies for 20 years before I found the water cure. Steroids messed up my metabolism. We all know that stimulant inhalers cause heart problems and don't prevent symptoms at all.

I also had a chronic bleeding problem that was unexpectedly cured by Enerfood while thousands of dollars were spent in the western regime trying to "figure it out" producing no answers and no help. And on top of that, I was treated like a histrionic moron because the super smart doctors couldn't understand what was going on.

I am in a research field and know very well how biased 90 percent of all research actually is. People don't like reporting results that compromise their grants.

You are the one who is hurting people here. Whose bidding are you doing?

If salt is so dangerous and scary, why did they always give it to me every time I ended up in the ER?

Go get ready to stab innocent victims with your swine flu shot.

Couldn't have said it better myself, unethical!!!!

Email  

omg, funny how you dont mention that diuretics make your kidneys so hard! My kidneys havent been working any harder than when i was on diuretics, and oh by the way. IM OFF MEDICATION NOW! My blood pressure ranges from 115/63 to 130/75 now. I was diagnosed with it AFTER I lost 160 lbs of weight, and didnt use salt at all. I also wasnt drinking enough water! The sea salt intake is mostly because of the minerals found in it that is lacking in all of our food! Even veggies and fruits dont have nearly as much as they did 50 years ago!

Email  

Quote: jim
I do not know where this doctor received his medical training but I beg you all for the sake of your health do not try this "water cure." This doctor's knowledge of physiology is so far from how the body truly functions it is obvious that he hasn't reviewed current research in many many years.

A few very quick examples...water does not "push air out of alveoli." Gas exchange in the alveoli is due to simple partial pressures of certain gases and their ability to DIFFUSE...He is using terms such as surface tension trying confuse all of you with medical terms and there are cells in your lungs (type II pneumocytes for those of you that are interested) that secrete surfactant which is rich in sphingomyelin and lecithin NOT WATER OR SALT that are used to decrease surface tension. Gas exchange ultimately is due to simple gas diffusion. There is more CO2 in returning blood to the lungs thus CO2 diffuses across the capillary membrane into the alveoli into the atmosphere...etc. etc. etc.

Another thing SALT DOES NOT SOFTEN MUCOUS. Who in here has heard of cystic fibrosis? Do you know why these patients have recurring infections and lose lung functioning. Their lungs have a messed up transporter so they have increased salt in their lungs which causes mucous accumulation and THICK MUCOUS!!! These are just two examples...

Increased sodium intake causes your body to increase fluid retention due to osmotic forces and this cause an increased strain on your heart and kidneys!! This diet long term literally can kill you!!!!

I beg you all...water is healthy...do not drink salt water...I love my patients and I pray that they will do what is best for their bodies. Please do some research and ask trained medical professionals about this before you decide to try this. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS "WATER CURE" IF YOU HAVE ANY KIDNEY OR
HEART PROBLEMS!!

I bet you work for a pharmaceutical company.
I don't put posion in my body, I use the natural healing qualities of water, that is why I am no longer like the sheep that believe pills will cure them. If everyone followed the water cure it would put these pharmo giants out of business, a lot of doctors to no doubt. I don't need someone with a vested interest telling me what I should or should not do thankyou very much.

Email  

It is quite welcome thing that a person from medical profession writes such comments. I have not seen any doctor being really concerned about well being of others.

But I would like you to reply to the following:

My son had cough, wheezing and restless while sleeping. I gave him 1/2 pinch of packed salt (few grains only) without water to be taken on his tongue. I asked him not to drink any water till morning. He did not cough and make any noies the whole night. His cough and all was gone in less than 1 second.

I agree that water and salt is not a good combination for long term use. But salt and no water for more than 4 hours is a complete cure for cough and all other symptoms. Since trying on my son I tried on 2 more people with the same results.

Salt was taken by these people just once and very small quantity.

I would really appreciate if you reply and offer an explanation.

Email  

Mr.X what is this shacro thing you wrote in your reply related to Hep C, is there more info on it.
thanks
Regards
Rahul

Email  

What a thing to say to people. Where is your sense of compassion? What are you thinking of? Have you tried this? Do you know what it actually does for a person? Have you been waking up every day barely able to move, stiff and sore, crawl out of bed and take your prescribed medications knowing that they will only partially relieve the pain or worse yet, not work at all that day? I have tried just drinking water, it didn't work, I have tried different kinds of water, and it didn't work. Just 5 days after starting this "cure", with the first 3 days of slowly building up how much salt and water I take in, I went to bed still feeling the pain as usual but, I woke up with my life changed, all of my arthritic pain was virtually gone. I was able to get out of bed normally, I didn't have to slowly get myself going, I was moving freely for the first time in years. It's totally amazing to me. It has changed my life. It has been another 5 days since my first virtually pain free day and things continued to get better for me. I have only taken 3 of my pills in the last 5 days which isn't anywhere near what I use to have to take. I know I still have other issues to deal with but if this is any indication of what is possible, there is no way I will stop. If I run into a problem, I will look for the way around it.

To me you should be offering to help people to use this program properly instead of out and out warning everyone away from it. Yes, it can cause problems for some people so everyone needs to use common sense, READ THE DIRECTIONS and figure out how to work the program for themselves. We are all different. Dr. Batmanghelidj, Bob Butts, and others are giving a lot of guidelines to follow already and I'm sure as more people and doctors use the different methods to start the cure, they will be able to add to the knowledge and help more people get better or at least alleviate some of their pain and suffering.

I "had" been suffering in excruciating pain every day for years, 24 hours a day, there is no way I will turn back from this cure and I strongly urge people to start using the Water Cure but be sensible and start slowly. Read the directions, and ask for help if you need it. Don't say no to it, find what works best for you.

God Bless Dr. Batmanghelidj and Bob Butts, for freely offering the Water Cure and having the courage to do it. Thank you

Email  

Trained medical clown oops i mean drug dealer for big pharma please f 'off you dumb uneducated fool,im sick of having to fix the problems your lot cause with your garbage.I always enjoy the look on these so called doctors face when ive achieved 100% fixes and got rid of the side effects of your ****e,My friend who trained as a doctor has health problems on and off and i know why but his knowledge /training cant and wont fix the causes.Hmm medical perscriptions/doctors kill how many people?

Email  

IS HE OR SHE WORKS FOR THE BIG PHARMA?I HAVE BEEN OUT OF MY MED 12 OF THEM, IN 12 DAYS NOW, MY ASTHMA IS TOTALLY ARE GONE, I DO USE EXACTLY HOW MUCH WATER I NEEDED, NO MORE HEART BURNS,PAIN IS 1-2 NOW ,MY DEGENERATIVE IS BECOMING BETTER, I WILL BE SOON OUT OF ALL 18 MED, I DO NOT NEED SOME ONE LIKE YOU POISON OUR MINDS, DRUGS KILLS INDEED, WATER CURES INDEED, IF YOU LIKE CALL ME IN MY SHOWS ,I ALWAYS PROMOTE WATER CURES,IT IS REALITY,I WILL CHALLENGE YOU, I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT SELLING SO SO DRUGS? YOU NEED TO KNOW REALITY.HAVE YOU READS BOOKS YET,THEN DO NOT COME AND SAY WATER DOES NOT CURES!
I AM TOTALLY PRO WATER CURES I DO NOT GET PAID , I HAVE DONE IT I SEEN IT WORKS INDEED.12 MED I AM NOT TAKEN AS OF TODAY. I FEEL SO GOOD, DRINK WATER AND SALT.
REZA ASHKEHNAZI

Be easy on Dr jim.

Throwing stones is no way to get someone to help us spread the good word. Shame on you all when the man has good intentions.

share your testimonials but dont condemn or criticize him for his beliefs or education. He spent years in school because he thought he could make a difference and more then likely has.

Myself lucky i am from canada... ive had so many medical tests and scans it would of broke my parents had i lived in the states.

Perhaps Dr B. didnt explain lung gas exchange properly but we do lose water in our breath, those cells still need water, and co2 and o2 are regardlessly transported in water/salt solution... Salt does change tension in water as does soap. Anyhow... its easy to nitpick a thing or two but you have to consider by and large how well DR B explains water and salts role in the body as in how dehydration occurs and how other problems develop where as no one else ever has. Buy his book the 10$ will give you a point of view you have never seen before. Even if it isnt all correct... since when is mainstream medicine? recanting as they do years later. Hell most people dont know what arthritis is besides defining it as pain or something you take meds for. that is shameful that the cause is not explained and the explanation should convey what the body needs to work properly! something that is always missing.

Me i had 3 years of antidepressants that made me suicidal as i never attempted without them, stomach pills that made my reflux problems worse, intestinal coating pills that blocked vitamins and made me twitch... phenobarbital to numb my nervous system... meanwhile no doctor ever scrutinized my diet or lifestyle... I think this is what angers people who truly dont want a quick fix. That is all they are offered.

Im sure youd feel for me and my bad experience with doctors. Dont, i caused my own problems and was relying on others to fix me while i blinded myself to my own harmful actions.. looking for things to justify my bad behaviours.. to enable me. :) It took frustration, breakdowns and utter desparation for me to self reflect and see the errors in my ways. Everyone needs to reach that point. Water cure promoter or regular doctor we need to reflect.

I didnt die and man it sure empowers me now.
This water and salt diet makes sense. I had a few days of feeling like not good but i wasnt following directions... it is good to measure salt...Again the salt isnt table salt. table salt kills. most studies are done with this kind of salt. Salt is not salt. The salt in our food is the bad table salt kind. they are not interchangeable. though they have the same name.

Similar to marijuana with high THC giving the industrial hemp a bad name. Pot is not hemp. How about pasteurized milk is not raw milk. Only raw milk is healthy. Cooked milk is not good and when fed to baby cows they get human diseases. Advertising <3 love and hate it. Microwaved water kills plants. Margarine is unhealthy plastic or "modified" oils compared to raw butter. Advertising, funding, backers... Sigh.. My dentist still thinks amalgams are safe. Mercury is never safe. DOnt EAT FISH lol but yes put mercury in your teeth.

Im sure i could cleverly come up with more. anyhow... Drinking more water and using a natural salt can not be anymore dangerous then taking pills. Pills cost money.. so does nice salt but hey thats mostly one time shipping... rather than weekly dispensing fees.

These people dont know who to trust. and only have themselves to blame for living as they do. We have the ability to educate ourselves and not believe anything blindly because someone with :credibility: said so.
People who are humble will ask questions and do this water cure properly. Others will not consult a physician or just assume they are doing it right and yes perhaps cause harm.

Hell you just listen to one of the radio interviews and you get callers who totally misinterpret, twist and get wrong something that was clearly stated. Im sure that happens to doctors with some patients.
Anyhows...

Everyone be good to Jim, dont make us look stupid by condemning him, or anyone else. We know whats up no need to rant and make us look silly. no need to come across hateful. im sure he deals with red tape everyday that we couldn't fathom.

Support the chap. If he hasnt bought a book, lend him one. Getting info from the site is nothing compared to the material. it is more from the source.

Hell would you believe chemo cured cancer if buddy told you? or would read about how it works and decide for yourself.

The water cure is no different. The simple fact is is touches so many illnesses that branch off of dehydration it seems so preposterous but in the end its so simple and free.

If i end up with more health problems then what went away... then ill be back in the office. Meanwhile water and salt are not everything. iodine rich foods,raw plant proteins, nothing processed or made to look fancy helps heal people too. you need to dissolve all that with enough water.. and salt lol

Dont give up and dont be angry. I ate greasy chicken today i expect to have reflux. it was a tasty and bad diet choice. But i will turn to water and salt to feel better. Mind you the best choice is not to have the chicken. see. thats where people are naive and go wrong. never mind getting ahead.. lets just keep living our old way but using water and salt as a quick fix. lol unhealthy regardless! still better than pills but it is a bad way to live!

: )
be well guys.
dont be so serious were family. we can agree to disagree and still support one another.

Chris

Email  

I read Dr. Batman's book as a Bible because it has tremendously improved my health which was deteriorating. After I followed the advice from the book, I increased my daily intake of water, watched my diet and did exercise.

I did that for the last 4 months and during that time I lost 26 pounds. Not only that; my blood pressure went back to normal (122 over 74) lower back pain gone, arthritis disappeared, sciatica done with.

I haven't touched any kind of medicine since having taken water as my only medicine. I swear by it and I am ready to spread the word about the power of water cure.

I can understand if doctors would express doubts about the water cure question since they never learned about it at school; besides if they started believing in its curing power, they would be out of business.

Email  

Just because someone is trained doesn't mean they're any smarter then anyone else.

We have a trained doctor in the family and he never got taught anything of natural cures, etc. In fact he's barely trained to cure anyone of anything. Like most doctors they're trained to treat patients NOT cure patients. Treating keeps the money flowing in, curing stops the flow of income for them.

Email  

Thank you Dee, our sentiments exactly. Dr. B. was a fully established Medical Doctor from Iran. He did do a study in which can be viewed by all medical professionals at the nif.gov. I was down in Bethesda, MD right next door to the institute when I was in the U.S.Navy as a Hopsitalcorpsman. I went to the Naval Regional Medical Center training School there. My main instructor taught us modern medicine but also alternative medicine that was required for the course. If the U.S. Government has it's military medical staff learning alternative medicine, then I believe that the AMA should take the hint. I was in the medical field for over 25 yrs, in and out of the Navy. weh I was told I'd never walk again due to the chronic pain disease I have, I was floored. But I didn't give up. I was handed watercure info from a good friend and began using it. Going on 3 1/2 yrs now, I'm out of the wheelchair, walking and now am a watercure coach. I was the biggest skeptic in the world. Look at where I am now.

Email  

Mr X. what is this shacro team and what cure were you refering to.
thanks for your help
i have hep c type I virus
Regards
Rahul

Email  

Rahul, for hep c id look into oxygen therapies (iv peroxide) or ozone... which is a legal in canada treatment for some things already. but proven to eliminate hep just as blood electrification has been (sota makes devices) you have to research first to know the facts as i havent sourced my info. never give up, never believe a doctor without doing your own research. they are human, and we all watch different tv channels that feed us different lies * stories. ;)

Email  

Quote: jim
I do not know where this doctor received his medical training

That alone says how little time author of this topic spent researching watercure.

By salt Dr B. says sodium chloride with many many trace minerals.

Email  

I think some, including the doctor and missing something. There is a movement toward drinking salt water. Some swear by it. Others it makes sick.

For most, we need the salt to dissolve in our mouth or gut so it can be absorbed into our blood. The water, free water, needs to be consumed in proportion to the salt.

Drinking salt water is unhealthy and can in some cases kill you.

But....that is not what the water cures is about.

Think of it this way. The water cures is the oral version of a saline IV like I give to almost everyone entering the hospital. Most are dehydrated so most get a full bag of saline.

When you add the salt in the processed food they will eat in the hospital, well, the Water Cures protocol provides far less salt.

Dr. Alderman of Philly, PA, says for most, we can handle how ever much salt we eat. There are 16 Geno Types that do not handle salt well. Of these, and they are rare, 8 will tend to give up sodium too easily so need more salt. The other 8 need less salt as they hold on to the salt too tightly.

But, all of that aside, the question I have, if is is so bad, as a holistic nurse, why am I having such great success with it. When a lady friend in my car complains of chest pain and 2 nitro do not resolve the pain, I go to the nearest convenient store. One bottle o water, a pinch of salt and 45 seconds later her chest pain is gone.

Now, doing this daily, she says she can walk at night with her daughter with out getting winded.

Or how about Mr. Tini, sent home to get his affairs in order. He called me the next day to say his headaches stopped after 10 years. He called me a few days later to say he was sleeping and his sight came back. Then, in my follow up, he has now exceeded his expiration date by over a year.

Prostate cancer surgeries were canceled by the doctors because of improvements in the course of using the water cures.

And there was the guy with MS. In a wheel chair and using modern medicine, he was dieing. On the water cures, he got out of the wheel chair and lived another normal 15 years.

Dear Doctor, we are living on the frontier of knowledge. Those of us promoting the water cures are the modern day Dr. Lind's promoting an unpopular simple remedies for over 76 different diseases or conditions. Where will history show you. Being for or against the modern day Dr. Lind, the first to promote lemons for scurvy.

Assuming you're not on medication for high blood pressure (blood thinners, a daily aspirin dose, etc), please explain then, why, if you observe a blood sample drawn from a finger, it will be a dark red in color and quite thick.

If the theory of "too much salt retains too much water is accurate, the blood should be thin and very watery.

Also, please explain why the arteries constrict? With all that water circulating, they should be stretched open like filled balloons.

Sorry doc - your theories just don't hold water.

Email  

I am not trained nor does the folks that put this watercure site up there...BUT I PROMISE YOU Doctor...I have a heart problem and type 2 diabetes...AND am almost to the curred spot BUDDY !!! Take your AMA and give them a pill but remember the PILL IS NOT THE CURE EITHER...all a pill does is COVER UP THE PROBLEM and side step it for awhile...your an educatwed man...study HOLISTIC ok...You MIGHT HELP SOMEBODY GET BETTER and NOT hooked on drugs like so many millions do everyday...Sparky

Email   same as above for facebook  

Chris...Good JOB telling the public exactly the correct thing...this tells me you have a very good healthy mind and have discovered your healthy spot in life...GOOD FOR YOU...I am type 2 diabetic and am on the downward slope to a cure...I feel better now (2&1/2 months) on this diet with water and sea salt...I found that being off the medicine the Dr's prescribe is not the place to be...When I first found out my body was all messed up with Diabetes...I went to a certain DR on Iowa In Riverside CA and told him of the heart meds i took to keep the ticker from blowing up...So Dr gave me Metformin 850 MG...it liked to KILL ME...3 days I took the stuff and stopped going back to the quack asap...I showed him the pills and asked him "What meds did I tell you i was on when I came in ??"...He looked it up and said ... YUP...now take your palm pilot and see what comes up...He walked away mumbling to himself...I got the right stuff this time...But they did not do the job all that well either and did NOT go back into that office...I know its a LONG time since your post but this feels good to say you are OK..!!! Thanks for your honest opinion...Sparky

I agree with you too...He may just get perks from the Pharma Corps...

Quote: Robert
What a thing to say to people. Where is your sense of compassion? What are you thinking of? Have you tried this? Do you know what it actually does for a person? Have you been waking up every day barely able to move, stiff and sore, crawl out of bed and take your prescribed medications knowing that they will only partially relieve the pain or worse yet, not work at all that day? I have tried just drinking water, it didn't work, I have tried different kinds of water, and it didn't work. Just 5 days after starting this "cure", with the first 3 days of slowly building up how much salt and water I take in, I went to bed still feeling the pain as usual but, I woke up with my life changed, all of my arthritic pain was virtually gone. I was able to get out of bed normally, I didn't have to slowly get myself going, I was moving freely for the first time in years. It's totally amazing to me. It has changed my life. It has been another 5 days since my first virtually pain free day and things continued to get better for me. I have only taken 3 of my pills in the last 5 days which isn't anywhere near what I use to have to take. I know I still have other issues to deal with but if this is any indication of what is possible, there is no way I will stop. If I run into a problem, I will look for the way around it.

To me you should be offering to help people to use this program properly instead of out and out warning everyone away from it. Yes, it can cause problems for some people so everyone needs to use common sense, READ THE DIRECTIONS and figure out how to work the program for themselves. We are all different. Dr. Batmanghelidj, Bob Butts, and others are giving a lot of guidelines to follow already and I'm sure as more people and doctors use the different methods to start the cure, they will be able to add to the knowledge and help more people get better or at least alleviate some of their pain and suffering.

I "had" been suffering in excruciating pain every day for years, 24 hours a day, there is no way I will turn back from this cure and I strongly urge people to start using the Water Cure but be sensible and start slowly. Read the directions, and ask for help if you need it. Don't say no to it, find what works best for you.

God Bless Dr. Batmanghelidj and Bob Butts, for freely offering the Water Cure and having the courage to do it. Thank you

Hi, i started to do the water cure 3 days ago. I just don't think I'm doing it right. Is there a recipe to doing the salt water cure. I get confused as to how to do it. ?.? Please tell me how you start your routine ,starting from morning to evening. Thank you so much. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have good me.

Adelina

Email  

http://www.watercure2.org/mankind.htm

Three days isn't always enough time to see noticeable results. Bear in mind that whatever your goal is to change using the watercure, chances are it has been going on for some time. Likewise, it may take some time to correct it.

Stay with it and don't give up.

Just a quick question, Jim.

If what you say is true about salt increasing the water volume in the blood, why is it that the arteries are the only segment of the entire cardiovascular system that does NOT expand - why, instead, do they constrict?

Just wondering, since I drink plenty of water and use probably more salt than I should - and I haven't had high blood pressure in over 10 years.