Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Herpes

I've had genital herpes for 15 years.Will the water cure help me? I've tried every thing on the net that is supposed to help but so-far nothing has helped.Even the medications from my doctor don't do much.If anyone knows of a cure please help.

Re: Herpes

get in touch by email.

Email  

There is a cure for herpes.In fact,there are two cures that I've yet to see anyone who's tried either of them propery post anywhere that it didn't work.Only those who say it's to good to be true.Those post can be endless about anything.Even the watercure. http://shacro.tv/ is one I've personaly tried and I stand before God and tell you it worked.I took a 21 day supply of the antimicrobial peptides.About a week after I finished taking the peptides I had an outbreak caused by the virus running from the peptides.It was the last outbreak I'll ever have.Now I can eat nuts and chocolate.I even take arginine along with my other vitamins every day.Here's another cure that comes with a promise that if they can't cure you they'll give you your money back.They even promise that if you follow the program properly you'll test negative after 90 days with a blood test. http://resolveherpes.com/ If you have issues with money like me,at lease email them and work something out.Lisa,I suffered with herpes for a long time and it feels good to be free of the virus.

Re:There Is A Cure For Herpes

I've been eating nuts and chocolate as well as taking L-Arginine 2000 mg each day for over a year now and still no outbreaks.The antimicrobial peptides made by the Shacro Team in England cured me of Herpes....Also don't forget http://www.resolveherpes.com I've yet to read anywhere online where anyone who properly used resolve herpes who wasn't cured.If you suffer with herpes this is the help you've been looking for.The watercure alone will not remove the herpes virus from your body.

http://shacro.tv/

Were you cured of herpes just by using the Shacro product, and did you ever confirm your negative status with a blood test? If not are you thinking of getting a blood test?

Thanks,
G.

Email  

I message was for Mr. X

Email  
Re: Re:There Is A Cure For Herpes

I have tried both shacro and resolve, I can honestly so neither worked for me..There are people talking about these products on hub pages..

http://hubpages.com/hub/HERPES-CURE-THAT-WORK-AND-DONT-WORK

Email  

Greetings to the general public, i want to tell about how i was cured of HERPES disease by a Doctor called Dr OBUDO I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor OBUDO cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment (dr.obudospellhome@gmail.com) Or call him +2348109792351 when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr OBUDO God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and grate man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email:dr.obudospellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on this number +2348109792351

Email