Return to Website

WaterCure2 Message Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message, read responses to your mesages, and reply to those responses. Find answers to your questions and talk to other people with whom you have subjects in common.  You can even do a search for those subjects.

Malicious attacks will be made against this site as free solutions to highly profitable problems upset people who depend upon these problems for their income.

All slanderous or malicious comments have been deleted. Any person so doing in the future will be blocked from further posts. Good is anything that brings people together and that is what we are all about. The water cure work has been dedicated "To our Creator, with awe, humility and love." F. Batmanghelidj, M.D. We are all children of God and that is how the owners of this site will treat each and everyone that comes here.

Two TV news specials have been done by PBS & CBS TV (nominated for an Emmy) affiliates which have drawn huge ratings. Click here so you can truly appreciate the enormity of the watercure discovery. Click here and you will also see the testimonials that aired 12,000 times in 2004 that are astonishing people everywhere.  Feel free to copy and share them. Complete scientific info is available at watercure.com.

The forum is designed for people to post comments about the hydration cure.  If you can't get the vital help you need from each other or if you need help, coaching or advise in properly using hydration/water cure, please DO NOT post it here in this forum.  INSTEAD, please use the link on our web page or here to "CONTACT US" - mailto:watercure2@comcast.net  and ask about coaching help.  Once you are happy with the results, please post them on the forum.

Forum: WaterCure2 Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
My Lung Cancer Is Gone!

I started the water cure in January after my doctors sent me home to die.I was diagnosed with stage 4 Non-small cell lung cancer.I had tumors in both lungs and it had spread to my colon,bones and prostate.I've been through the ringer.Chemo,Radiation,and Iressa.Nothing was helping.After my insurance ran out I had to sell my home.These *******s took me for every penny I had and just left me to die.In December of 2007 I recieved a phone call from Tommy's Recruiting about a focus group.Tommy told me about this website and said he had just lost one of his best friends to cancer and that I should give this a try.All I can say is IT WORKS!!!! Yesterday I got my results back from the doctor and my cancer is gone.My prostate is back to normal and I can't believe my sex drive.I don't understand how it works but it does.Thank you All.There's really nothing more I can say.I'm telling all my friends about this site and I can only pray they'll listen.Tommy if you read this Thank you again from the botton of my heart.I've lost your phone number so If you see this Please call me.

Email  
Re: My Lung Cancer Is Gone!

That's Awsome Robert:-)But you did all the work I just found the site.I didn't start the water cure when I told you about it.But I did start it last month and I no longer have problems with C.O.P.D I'm healed as well:-)

Good luck and don't forget to share this website with as many people as U can.My phone number is on my website under contact us.I haven't had many Focus Groups because of my illness.I'm Much better now and I have a long road ahead of my trying to promote my website without any money.I've been sick for so long that I don't know if I'll be able to make a come back.But when I do I'll have a lot of focus groups to send you to:-).I wish us both the best of luck as well as the Best of Health.:-)

THATS GREAT IF THATS TRUE ROBERT,,BUT HOW EASY IS IT TO COME HERE BORED AND TELL THE WORLD YOU BEEN CURED OF DEADLY CANCER,I HOPE YOU DON'T POST YOUR CURE FOR A PRICE NEXT,I HOPE THAT IS THE CASE WITH YOU BUT NEVER POST A MESSAGE LIKE THIS WITHOUT SOME KIND OF PROOF THAT WHAT YOU CLAIMING IS DA TRUTH..GOOD LUCK.

Just read all the testimonials on www.watercure2.org and view the TV news specials by CBS, PBS and FOX TV affiliates. Keep in mind that if it is from God,it is free, has no side effects and it works.
What will inspire you is to survey the people with the worst health and ask them how much caffeine, alcohol & soda they drink. You'll find that the ones who drink the most of them have the worst health. That's because caffeine and alcohol are diuretics and deplete your body of its most life essential nutrients, water, salt, vitamins and minerals. What soda does to the body: CO2 is what we exhale and the phosphate contained in soda drinks wipes out a person's magnesium. It does it on a one for one scale. Our body exhales acid CO2 and that is the number one way we get rid of acidity. Next we urinate it out. Then our body must use up important amino acids from the liver.

Re: Re: My Lung Cancer Is Gone!''''''''

I most say this,,sugar is the mean cause of mineral lost depleting that and sweating,Those of us that make our living out in the sun is dieing faster then any other group of SICK people in the world.If we keep our bodys minerals build up in our system the way they suppose to be,our body could handle the Caffine,and other substance we abuse..For water cure to work you most cut by big time on the refine sugars and certain white foods such as potatoes,pasta,and other foods..As long as you abuse the sugar which is the mean cause of 75 percent of the illnesses in the world the water and salt could be deadly to certain people such as folks with high blood presure..The older people here thier body cant process sugar like they could when they were younger,instead of giving the old engery it shoots thier blood presure up and when they drink the water with the salt,the salt could cause them Heart Attack or Stroke..

Re: Re: Re: My Lung Cancer Is Gone!''''''''

Dehydration is the main cause of mineral loss and most health problems. There is no safe amount of caffeine to drink as it is a diuretic that depletes the body of its most vital nutrients, water, salt, vitamins and mineral. the body is 75% water, We can't afford to have any less.
Read the "Critical water cure information links on our watercure2.org site and view the TV news specials and download the free water cure book.
Do a survey of the people with the worst health. You will find they do some of the following: Drink most caffeine, alcohol or soda and least water or salt.

Yeah they all eat pounds of sugar a year.. the below artical is proven fact thats been published for year but the medical industry and the US GOVERMENT will not share the FACTS ABOUT REFINE SUGAR because its a TRILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY and goverment want america to slowly decay to death,,you need a little info about sugar mr Butt its a highly TOXIC CHEMICAL to Human beings,the dangers of sugar is 10 times the danger to humans than Caffine,do da research..god blessings...

The Proven Facts about Meneral Depletion

Effects of Refined Sugar on our Health

No Other Chemical in the world depletes our bodys Menerals like REFINE SUGAR The facts speack for themselves.

Depresses the immune system
Upsets the body's mineral balance
Contributes to hyperactivity, anxiety, depression, concentration difficulties, and crankiness in children
Produces a significant rise in triglycerides
Causes drowsiness and decreased activity in children
Reduces helpful high density cholesterol (HDLs)
Promotes an elevation of harmful cholesterol (LDLs)
Causes hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)
Increases the risk of coronary heart disease
May lead to chromium deficiency
Causes copper deficiency
Interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium
Promotes tooth decay and gum disease
Creates excess acid in the stomach (Acid Indigestion and Acid Reflux Disease)
Raises adrenaline levels in children (ADHD)
Speeds the aging process, causing wrinkles and grey hair
Increases cholesterol levels
Contributes to weight gain and obesity
Increases the risk of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
Contributes to diabetes
Contributes to osteoporosis
Leads to decreased glucose tolerance
Causes Heart Disease
Causes food allergies
Causes "free radical" formation in the bloodstream
Causes Toxemia (elevated water retention and high blood pressure) during pregnancy
Contributes to eczema in children
Overstresses the pancreas, causing damage
Causes atherosclerosis (Hardening of the Arteries)
Breaks down the lining of the capillaries
Causes liver cells to divide, increasing the size of the liver
Increases the amount of fat in the liver
Increases kidney size and produces changes in the kidneys' cell stucture
Causes depression and other mental problems
Increases fluid retention
Causes hormonal imbalance
Causes high blood pressure
Causes headaches, including migraines
Causes an increase in delta, alpha and theta brain waves, which can alter the mind's ability to think clearly
Increases the "stickiness" of blood platelets which increases risk of blood clots and strokes
Increases bacterial fermentation in the colon (Candida Yeast Infections)

Read this real good friends and think about it when you are stuffing your mouth with sweet goodies.

RML MEANS REDMAN LODGE

WE HAVE 378 MEMBERS AND WE ALL USE THIS COMPUTER ALONG WITH STONEY IN THE LODGE OFFICE.
WE SEEN THE TRUTH BE DELETED HERE ON WC2.
COM,OUR SECRETARY DOCUMENTED THIS FOR FUTURE
RECORDS ABOUT SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND SPEAKING
LIES TO THE SICK PEOPLE OF AMERICA..WE HAVE 12 MEMBERS HERE AND THEY NOW HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THE
TRUTH BEING TOLD HERE.WHEN A PERSON DELETES THE
TRUTH HOW CAN THEY BE TRUSTED.

RML
Sherry mangnum

Another Trojan from watercure2.com
whats going on bob we just sent out
a warning to members here and document
proveing that RADICAL MANAGEMENT here
is applying coMmunist tatics ABOUT
TRUTH and revenge.

RML
REDMAN LODGE
LUMBEE INDIAN NATION
NOT TO WORRY BOB THE
FEDERAL GOVERMENT DO THE SAME
THING TO THE AMERICAN REDMAN
WE ARE (( D.E.N.I.E.D )) RIGHTS.

All that you say about sugar is true, but dehydration is the main cause and we see people get rid of all the things you say just by correcting dehydration. It is 100% impossible to have a strong immune system id dehydrated. Dr. B.'s research has proved that.

Thanks for your input

Dear RML,
Thanks for expressing how you feel, but the purpose of this site is to help all people, not to malign anyone. Each of us has a special talent that needs to be shared with the world. The truth is that we are all children of God who He has made perfect. It is just that our software too often sucks, but that does not mean we are bad people.
We need the input from everyone as each of us has a special gift to share that will help us all have better lives.
Bob

Bob how can you read my comment about the effects of sugar on the human body,Sugar is infact the cause of dehydration and depletion of the body menerals,that means sugar is the mean culprit,Water And Salt is a fix for this but someone put you on the wrong path brother.the cure to all these problem is,,replaceing the depleted meneral lose then giving up heavy intake of refine sugar,,,(( T.H.E.N ))The WATERCURE Plan,its A no BRAINER bob.I still use the watercure plan but it was not working when I first started because I was still eating large amounts of sugar. I used the watercure plan for 2 years and I was still having the same problem I had befor I started the watercure plan.Then I research for 3 years every day,when I read about the sugar I stop useing iot and guees what Bob I an a HEALTHY man today thanks to my research.I am decated to the watercure plan but thats just part of the cure bob,take care friend.

I want to thank you Bob for careing enough about the sick people of america to start this WaterCure Page thats the sign of a man with a good heart,I told my members here at RML not to post here any more,but we will do as we do on the reservations,we will sneak around the watercure page the way we do when the FEDS invades our homes like Islam while the rest of americans sleep in peace.I DECLARE MY PEOPLE THE LUMBEE NATION (( LOST AS THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL )) Thank you Bob for de banning me long enough so I could walk out of watercure2.com like a MAN,thank you brother,take care...

Oh Bob come check my myspace page sometime we believe in da truth..

http://www.myspace.com/lumbeestring

Hi Stoney,
Please sign up for our newsletter so you get all of our latest testimonials. I forwarded your comments on sugar for out trouble shooter, Jim Bolen to look at. If you were doing a lot of sugar, no wonder you weren't getting the best results from the water cure. Even too much water will drown us.
Thanks for the input.

RML

no proof that sugar causes dehydration; but water we do.
follow the watercure diet, which does not promote sugar, just a common sense diet.

Email  

Tommy's back with another different ip addy.Hey Tommy I mean jack,do some research FELLER anything that speeds up the ageing process IS A DEHYDRATOR.And why do you think doctors tell us not to drink soda's and sweets while working or playing in da sun WHY? well it's because sugar will dehydrate you hehehe hmmm hehehe Hey Tommy you so FUN-NAY

oh im pootpie another injun,,, RML.

Hello Stoney.I can't for the life of me understand why I take up so much space in your mind.It's nice to know that someone is thinking about me but I promise you that I am not the person who responded to your post.I've read your post about the sugar intake and I agree with you on the damage it does to the body.It's kind of sad to know that you have such bad feelings about me when we've never even met each other.I only have one feeling for you stoney.It's the same feelings I have for everyone that comes to this site looking for help or hoping to help someone in need.That feeling is Love.My friend,you're always welcome to email me and share the thing you've learned that just might help me ease the pain of someone who is suffering without any hope.If no one has told you they love you today then let me be the first.Take care my brother.My email is photo_shown@yahoo.com

You can write me any time:-)

Email  

Hi Stoney...

It's wonderful to list all the different manifestations of a body in crisis WITHOUT ANY REFERENCE and force people to take your word for it. Sugar, may it be refined or not does not force water out of the body. It kills the cell and that is NOT DEHYDRATION. Dehydration is the loss of water which tend to also drain the electrolytes... Are you seeing the picture? Soda tends to stay in the body longer and that excess fluid (not water) ladden with sugar is converted into glycogen... To make a long story short, excess sugar ingestion ends in triglyceride (in other word: fat). You can understand the can of worms just opened. Sugar is sugar and is no way a diuretic nor does it cause hypoglycemia (as you listed above)... Find a good source of natural spring water along with food rich in natural minerals and you wouldn't worry about white refine sugar. Read about the water wizzard Viktor Schauberger and check out "Water and Salt: the essence of life". Remember that in Genesis, water has not been created. It was preexisting to all creations.
Peace
Stevie
"From water we created all things"...

Wrong again Tommy Stoney is in Oklahoma @ a Pow Wow.

Steve you wrong stoney posted the affect of refine sugar on the human body out of 60 health problem cause by refine sugar you have the balls to reply with no evidence or proof of what you talking,we indians call that,,im right you wrong go back to da RESERVATION hehehehe the proof has been posted and still these cowboys is shooting da INJUNS just for the hell of it hehehe good try fellers.

Hello this is William and my girlfriend Hitomi was recently diagnosed with stage iv lung cancer, alk positive, non smoker. Can you please tell me your story and how you went about it? Honestly, sea salt curing cancer sounds too good to be true. Shouldn't we be worried about water retention? and dehydration from ingesting salt?

btw, all this talk about unhealthy life styles causing cancer, Hitomi is 40 years old, doesn't drink alcohol any caffeine and no processed foods in her diet overall she chooses a healthy life style yet has lung cancer.

Email  

I need to know how you did this, as I have a friend that has late stage lung cancer that has spread.
319-237-2204
Also, does anyone have a testimony about this healing vascular dementia, and how was it used? I need protocols:-) Thanks and God bless! Joy

Email