Return to Website

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs

Welcome to my Aaron Tippin forum. This forum is to discuss and share all things Aaron Tippin. Hope you have enjoyed my website and plan to return. Comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aaron Tippin and his opinion of Canadians

I was just told that at a concert in the States that Mr. Tippin said that once all Canadians would leave he would start the concert, apparently in protest to Canada's stance in Bush's war.
I would like to point to a quote I found right on Mr. Tippin's website:

"Guns are not for everybody. I don't force any issues on anybody, but I always hope my right to be able to do that is protected."

Am I to take it that it is as long as every one is in agreement with Mr Tippin that his issues are not to be forced onto others. Canadians have a strong history of peace keeping and just b/c we are physically next to USA should not be expected to act exactly as they do. I am not saying one way or the other whether our decision to withold from the war was correct, but to take it out on your fans when they obviously travelled to come see you and make you money is absolutely absurd.

Re: Aaron Tippin and his opinion of Canadians

I would like to hear some replies on this subject. I can't hardly believe Mr. Tippin would do this. I am more apt to believe that this is just some gossip. I don't know since I wasn't there but lets hear it from more of the fans.
Candy from Indy

Re: Re: Aaron Tippin and his opinion of Canadians

I agree......I have seen Aaron Tippin in concert 7 times and met him 3, and I can't believe he would say or do anything like that!!!