Return to Website

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs

Welcome to my Aaron Tippin forum. This forum is to discuss and share all things Aaron Tippin. Hope you have enjoyed my website and plan to return. Comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need some help finding a song!

Hi, hope all is well. I'd sure appreciate it if any of y'all know the songs that Aaron Tippin has written for other artists. I know he's written for numerous folks, such as Mark Collie (know that one), David Ball, and Diamond Rio. I just can't find the song titles though. I'd like to be able to listen to them. Thanks for any help.

Thanks,

Amanda

Re: I need some help finding a song!

Mark Collie - 'Something With A Ring To It' (Hardin County Line CD)

David Ball and Josh Logan - 'I Was Born With A Broken Heart'

Charlie Pride - 'Whole Lotta Love On The Line' and 'You've Got To Stand For Something'

Garth Brooks - 'You've Got To Stand For Something' (Limited Series)

Kenny Chesney - 'In My Wildest Dreams'

The Kingsmen (Gospel Group) - 'Tell Everyone You Know'

This one is on an out-of-print CD. If you manage a copy; please let me know. I would love to hear it.

Mid-South Boys - 'One Lost Sheep'

I'll have to look into the one with Diamond Rio.

Judi

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, hope all is well. I'd sure appreciate it if any of y'all know the songs that Aaron Tippin has written for other artists. I know he's written for numerous folks, such as Mark Collie (know that one), David Ball, and Diamond Rio. I just can't find the song titles though. I'd like to be able to listen to them. Thanks for any help.

Thanks,

Amanda