Return to Website

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs

Welcome to my Aaron Tippin forum. This forum is to discuss and share all things Aaron Tippin. Hope you have enjoyed my website and plan to return. Comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new cd

Hi I purchased my copy of Aarons' new Christmas cd but could not find the new patrotic song. How do you spot it? It wasn't with all the other country music cds'. If anyone knows where and how, let me know.

Thanks and Happy Trails!

Candy from Ind.

Re: new cd

I got mine at harmony house in Commerce, MI. ,Call ahead and ask if they have it in yet,they have a listing of new releases and when they will get them in. The cd was right up front by all the patriotic songs Good luck

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi I purchased my copy of Aarons' new Christmas cd but could not find the new patrotic song. How do you spot it? It wasn't with all the other country music cds'. If anyone knows where and how, let me know.

Thanks and Happy Trails!

Candy from Ind.

Re: Re: new cd

got mine at cocoanuts hrer in pa, a friend of mine said wal-mart has them. if you go to a records store they can order them for you.

Replying to:

I got mine at harmony house in Commerce, MI. ,Call ahead and ask if they have it in yet,they have a listing of new releases and when they will get them in. The cd was right up front by all the patriotic songs Good luck

Replying to:

Thanks and Happy Trails!

Candy from Ind.

Re: new cd

The new single release, Where The Stars And Stripes And The Eagle Fly, is available at the shows. However, if you chose to purchase one at Aaron's shows, make sure you get your copy early in the evening.

The CD was first sold at the show in Hiawassee, GA, 29 Sep 2001. They brought 250 copies with them to sell! They were all gone before the end of the second show.

They can also be ordered online.

Good luck! It's a really great song. And, coupled with a remake of 'You've Got To Stand For Something'......DYNAMITE!!!

Hope to see ya in December. Judi

Replying to:

Thanks and Happy Trails!

Candy from Ind.