Return to Website

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs

Welcome to my Aaron Tippin forum. This forum is to discuss and share all things Aaron Tippin. Hope you have enjoyed my website and plan to return. Comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Nashville North

oops....forgot to put my name on that........ hate it when people dont put there name on a post

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Judi~

Glad to see you made it home safe and sound....... The show Saturday nite was,to say the least,FANTASTIC!!!!Really looking forward to the next......Will write soon....

Margie

Replying to:

Agreed. There is no finer than one Mr. Aaron Tippin.

Nashville North USA is one of the venues where Aaron traditionally performs every year. I have been fortunate enough to see Aaron the last three times he has performed there, including Saturday night. Nashville North has always had one of the largest Fan Club meet n' greets of any of the venues I have been to. I know Aaron really looks forward to appearing there.

Judi

For those that don't know where Nashville North is located, it's in Taylorville, IL ~ about 200 miles southwest of Chicago, IL and 90 miles northeast of St. Louis, MO.

Replying to:

My girlfriend and I went and seen Aaron Tippin at Nashville North in Taylorville Illinios on 03/24/01. Aaron put on a really good show. He has an excelent band baking him up.