Return to Website

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs

Welcome to my Aaron Tippin forum. This forum is to discuss and share all things Aaron Tippin. Hope you have enjoyed my website and plan to return. Comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

Aaron Tippin is What This Country Needs
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: why?

Article:
This was added because it was something new to learn while doing my AT website. Actually, you can see it was created some time ago, and I had removed for a while. Then, when the Official Site was not being updated very regularly, I thought maybe I could help if someone had any questions.

Now, the Official Site is in the process of being revamped.... Will probably leave this Forum here, but I would imagine the Official Site (and, rightfully so) will get almost all the traffic. I only check this infrequently. Like most, I usually look at the Official Fan Forum.

Judi

PS: It actually took me some time to learn how to pull up the photo into this page. As you can see by the inital comments, I had to get some help. ~Chuckle.~

By the way, I took the photo in Fayetteville, NC in May 1999. It is probably the one I have gotten the most compliments on (thanks). It is the homepage photo on one of my other sites:

http://sites.netscape.net/myblueangel40/

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

wow..nice pic of aaron....i was just checking your tour schedule and all the new additions and came across the forum... wondering why the second forum???? was it in response to the negativity thats been on the main site????? i know it's been just a bit much for even me... keep up the good work