PanzerBlitz Forum

The forum of the PanzerBlitz Website

PanzerBlitz Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Panzerblitz resource site

When will you be doing more work on that PB site? Is is getting any attention?

Re: Re: Panzerblitz resource site

Unfortunatley i am struggling for space so cannot put much more on it, why have you got some more suggestions.

Have you got arab israile War?

Re: AIW

Yes I have AIW, and prefer it to PB. The only reson I still play PB at all is it is easier to find opponents. I am guessing you have AIW?

Re: Re: AIW

Hi

No I do Not have AIW but would like a copy of ROP and charts etc..

Then we could play on vassal.

What do you think?

Wob

Re: Re: Re: AIW

I can send you the AIW charts & rules. Vassal/AIW does not run correctly on my Mac. I am working intermittantly with one of the programmers who is troubleshooting it, so eventually it is possible.

Anyway email me directly a postal address& I'll pass along the AIW docs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: AIW

I would like you to send me rop and charts via email to enable us to play on vassal.

Sorry I do not give out my details on the net hope you understand.

Wob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AIW

I'll work on scanning the stuff. Its a lot of pages & this is the peak of my busy season.
Jeff Wise has been really helpfull in getting the Vassal AIW program to work correctly.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AIW

Thx M8

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AIW

Winston
I sent a sample scan you way on email. Let me know if you can open it in useable form.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AIW

Hi Carl,

Sorry M8 no Attachment found??

Wob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AIW

Mr. Schwamberger and Mr. O'Boogie:

I am very interested in getting a copy of the the old Avalon Hill "Arab-Israeli Wars" (AIW) game rules of play, charts, etc. Can either of you help me?

I cut my teeth as a wargamer playing Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader. I have very fond memories of both. But they do have problems. I remember looking at the AIW rules back in the day and thinking them superior to the PB/PL rules. Mr. Schwamberger certainly is making that case in this series of posts. Now after getting away from wargaming and not playing either game for about 30 years, my son has expressed real interest in playing those games with me. Hey, any avenue I can use to open communication with him will be pursued! If the AIW rules help me overcome some of the drawbacks with PB/PL, I think I can really engage my son. If you have the AIW rules, etc, would you mind e-mailing/mailing copies of them to me? Thank you very much for your time. Please contact me directly.

Bob K.