PanzerBlitz Forum

The forum of the PanzerBlitz Website

PanzerBlitz Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Soldier Panzerblitz units

Help! I recently came across an e-mail trail describing the publishing of new units for Panzerblitz/Panzerleader. I believe that the pieces were being offered by Old Soldiers but, cannot for the life of me remember if that is so. I was surfing at work during lunch (which is authorized :-)) but I cannot find the e-mail trail. Ahh, the problem with age... or should I say failure to take notes!! What I remember is that the review on the product was excellent, it described Italian and French counters (I believe) and there was mention of using a mat cutter vs a paper cutter to cut out the pieces. Does anybody know how I can obtain these units?

Desperately seeking
Bob

Re: Old Soldier Panzerblitz units

I dont think that stuff is actually posted on a web site. Tom Cundiff set up a pilot project for a 'Old Soldiers' magizine and was diseminating his inital work as downloads to interested persons. I will check with Tom & try to get a copy to you, or a web address if he has it on one now.

Re: Re: Old Soldier Panzerblitz units

Carl, thanks for your reply. I was able to contact Tom Cundiff through a google search on old soldier. It looks like he is offering some great counters. I will probably subscribe to the magazine as well. I am under the impression that Tom's counters come mounted but am not sure if they are die-cut.

Thanks again for the reply.

Bob