PanzerBlitz Forum

The forum of the PanzerBlitz Website

PanzerBlitz Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Contests

The map competion sounds like a really good idea. PB maps are an idea hardly explored. Aside from more geomorphic maps like the originals historical maps would be extremely interesting. There are some decent programs out there now & a map competiton ought to encourage more of us to use them.

Re: Contests

I have 319 computer designed maps for Panzer Blitz in the original style. They are on 8.5 by 14 paper size and are geomorphic. THere are wide rivers, large cities, desert, European canals, mixed terrain, open steppe. All were designed in adobe illustrator and are in adobe acrobat format so anyone can view and print them.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The map competion sounds like a really good idea. PB maps are an idea hardly explored. Aside from more geomorphic maps like the originals historical maps would be extremely interesting. There are some decent programs out there now & a map competiton ought to encourage more of us to use them.

Re: Re: Contests

Where do we see these maps? And, by the way who are you?

Carl S

Replying to:

I have 319 computer designed maps for Panzer Blitz in the original style. They are on 8.5 by 14 paper size and are geomorphic. THere are wide rivers, large cities, desert, European canals, mixed terrain, open steppe. All were designed in adobe illustrator and are in adobe acrobat format so anyone can view and print them.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Contests

I do not have anywhere to post them. I usually ask for a blank CD and 1 dollar or 5 dollars to burn a copy of everything I have created over the pass 15 years. EVERYTHING IS IN THE ORIGINAL GAME STYLE USING THE AIW MOVEMENT RATES. 319 maps, 200 pages of TOEs from 1939 to 2003, 3000 new unit types, 200 pages of combined original/variant rules. From 2 of my users:

user one

"Dan,

I saw your post on the PB Forum concerning your Advanced PB CD. Is this the same as the CD I ordered from you some time ago? I have all the maps printed out and most of them laminated. (We used them in an engaging DYO scenario some time ago)."

User two

"Hello Dan,

Thanks for the disk. I wanted to let you know what great work you did on this! I really appreciate all of the effort that it must have taken. Me and my 13 year old son will get tons of enjoyment using your stuff. (already have) Anyway, thanks again. Take care."

Replying to:

Carl S

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Contests

sorry also I am the adv Pz Blitz guy, Dan Fraser.

Replying to:

I do not have anywhere to post them. I usually ask for a blank CD and 1 dollar or 5 dollars to burn a copy of everything I have created over the pass 15 years. EVERYTHING IS IN THE ORIGINAL GAME STYLE USING THE AIW MOVEMENT RATES. 319 maps, 200 pages of TOEs from 1939 to 2003, 3000 new unit types, 200 pages of combined original/variant rules. From 2 of my users:

user one

"Dan,

I saw your post on the PB Forum concerning your Advanced PB CD. Is this the same as the CD I ordered from you some time ago? I have all the maps printed out and most of them laminated. (We used them in an engaging DYO scenario some time ago)."

User two

"Hello Dan,

Thanks for the disk. I wanted to let you know what great work you did on this! I really appreciate all of the effort that it must have taken. Me and my 13 year old son will get tons of enjoyment using your stuff. (already have) Anyway, thanks again. Take care."

Replying to:

Carl S

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contests

I've actually ordered Dan's APB CD and used the maps for home made scenarios. The entire packet is extremely well put together and the maps add a lot of options for scenario-building. I actually favor using Dan's maps as it throws people who have the PB/PL mapboards "studied" for a loop! Tons of fun!