PanzerBlitz Forum

The forum of the PanzerBlitz Website

PanzerBlitz Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wargamersguide

Can anybody tell me an address where I might get a copy of the "Wargamers guide to panzerblitz" ? Photocopy would be good enough. I'm also interested in a variant named "Parablitz". Thanks for any message posted or send by Email to LillerPierre@aol.com. Regards from Germany

Re: Wargamersguide

Try Ebay. I recently got a mint-new copy for $19.00. I still have my old copy, very ragged. If you have no luck I'll trade you for some Wurzburger Hofbrau pils.

JR

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can anybody tell me an address where I might get a copy of the "Wargamers guide to panzerblitz" ? Photocopy would be good enough. I'm also interested in a variant named "Parablitz". Thanks for any message posted or send by Email to LillerPierre@aol.com. Regards from Germany

Re: Re: Wargamersguide

Thank you for the hint. Beer is in the refrigerator so it will be cool enough when you come and take it.

Replying to:

Try Ebay. I recently got a mint-new copy for $19.00. I still have my old copy, very ragged. If you have no luck I'll trade you for some Wurzburger Hofbrau pils.

JR

Replying to: