AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SGC / CINCINNATI INSURANCE

Does anyone have the phone # for this company to call in a claim and verify coverage? Called the # I have and they gave me a toll free # for a glass company in Texas!

Re: SGC / CINCINNATI INSURANCE

Glass Lady - we just submit the bill to the local independant agency in our area. Might try to find out who that is in your area.

Log on SGC website and e-mail them your question.

I tried email, they NEVER get back. The agent already turned it in to the network, of course, FINALLY got through to a human and of course, they aren't able to verify coverage now. They had better find a way to verify before I do this or they are going to be paying for a replacment. It's not getting touched without authorization. I explained this to my friend and he is trying to light a fire under them. It's repairable now, but just barely. The only reason I'm even doing it at all is that the insured is a good friend of mine. It's just going to be one of those days, I think.

Thanks for your help!

877 588 4527

Thanks everyone!

THe only person legally capable of authorizing work is the property owner. Consider the difference between authorization of a CLAIM, and authorization for work to be done.

(If the network/insurer says they are authorizing REPAIRS, get a signed authorization from the property owner saying they allowed this. Remember the CUSTOMER chooses the shop, always; insurers/networks words)

If the owner said do it, do it.

Now, IF you want to hold the car for payment until the insurer confirms coverage, that's your decision, of course.

Much of the collision industry has this figured out.

JMHNLO

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com