AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FW700ZBY

does anyone have one of these? i can find them in a FYG at mygrant but they aren't a ZBY they are GBN, and from what i remember on these is that they are encapsulated, right? i have had this problem with FYG on ford freestyle w/s no encapsulation.

Re: FW700ZBY

What does it fit?

I don't see it at either of my suppliers as a FW700, but FW667 keeps popping up as an interchange for some reason. Not sure if thats right or not.

First of all DW667 interchanges with a DW700 for the ford Fairlane/ Comet. As for the FW700, you can only get the encapsulated ones from the dealer for big crazy$$. I sell a lot of the FW700's FYG. I believe they can cut off the gasket from the original one and reuse it from what I have been told. If you go onto either Subaru website or one that is SVX.com there are folks there that are experts on this one..
We are in the process of getting these made ZTN or ZZN as most of the cars came with some bronze variant depnding on the color of the car.
SO I guess dealer only for one if you want it encapsulated..

pro source are you a hard to find parts guy??

Larry:
Yes-
Hard to find, antique, classic and special interest. We also have had a lot of glass parts made for us.
We use to own Lo-Can Glass International from 1953-2002- sold to TCG International/ Autostock in 2002. I started ProSource in 2004.

I didn't think that interchange sounded right, but thats what the internet site for PPG kept popping up. Guess I better make sure I verify an interchange before I buy anything from PPG huh.

i went and looked at this car today, and i don't see how you can save the moulding it is encapsulated, has anyone else done one of these and saved the moulding?

First off...what kind of car are we talking about here? My suppliers aren't pulling up anything on the glass your talking about.

96 subaru svx

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com