AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sorry

Didn't mean to delete the entire Honda thread. AGN - you need to relax a little. I know you can get a little "punch drunk" from all of the accusatory posts but I honestly don't think exp's intention was to insult you.

On that note - everybody have a great weekend. I've got my office window open enjoying this beautiful spring day. Supposed to get up to 81 here today.

Re: Sorry

I guess the "hacker" "lowballer" issue is just one that stirs alot of passions in the people of this industry.

I imagine this is what it was like before the Americans decided the declare war on the British for their independence. Lots of infighting and mudslinging.

I just felt that aside from the "you cut the wrong corner to make a buck" comment, the rest of what exp contributed seemed to be a sincere effort to help. And to me that seemed like more of an off the cuff comment rather than an attempt to insult you but, I could be wrong. I only meant to remove the last couple of posts because it looked like it was just going to turn into an unproductive, back-and-forth insult hurling fest. As Barney Fife would've said - "you have to nip it in the bud."

This reminds me a lot of when I used to have to cut people off when I was bartending. No matter how tactfully you try to do it, someone is going to get their feathers ruffled.

Have you guys seen that video of the off duty cop beating up that female bartender because she cut him off? The most shocking part to me was how all the people in the bar just stood there and watched. What a bunch of jerks. If I was her, I would've grabbed a bottle and split his skull open.

Bryan....I noticed that too, a bunch of men standing there watching a little chick get beat up. Instead of helping, they stand there on their cell phones. That's what we do nowadays, don't help, just make a call.

do you have a link to that clip?

Glassgod, sup bro not argued with you in awhile, i'll be looking for a good battle soon...

Larry

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com