AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wiper Puller

I just got a 'Equalizer Wiper Puller" part WP534.

anyone using these? anygood? waste of 25 bucks?
I've never had a wiper i couldn't handle, but the faster the removal, the better. Will this tool help?

Re: Wiper Puller

I only use a wiper puller when a wiper is being a pain in the **** (i.e. new GM wipers with the loctite on 'em)

Otherwise its basically a waste of time if you can get it off by hand

I just got a Rear View Mirror Fixer from Equalizer...you know the kind that snaps the mirror back together if it comes apart...looks good, but I dunno if it works yet

I went to sears and bought their heavy duty battery post puller. Works slick!

AGN That rear view mirror tool does work. I personally dont have 1 but a buddy does and fixed one for me and it does work.

I was hoping it did. For $40 it better!!

We have all had mirrors that just popped off on us and were stuck having to replace them, somtimes at great cost.

Its a simple problem with a seemingly simple solution. Glad to have that set of pliers in my toolbox now!

we have a couple of them. they work great. get the one with the two arms and the center drive. the single arm isn't very affective.

For me a wiper puller is a must have in the tool box. We have alot of salt and cemicals on the roads and sometimes the wipers are almost welded on. Also I really don't like to reef so hard on the entire mechanism,or to smack them with a hammer to loosen them, so a quick set-up with a wiper puller and off they come, it saves time, for me it's a must have!!!!

Great, thanks for the replies........ Now i just need a GM product to come it with LocTite.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com