This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
domain not listed

so i received the dreaded "account suspended" due to TOS violation. (my wording on my site was an issue, nothing explicit)
anyhow, i think it would be best for me to seek service elsewhere. Because my book is a self-help sex book for couples (non-explicit), i feel it may be time to transfer my domain and get another host. I really like bravenet but with me being an author, i need to put the name of my book and a brief description.
i want to transfer my domain name but when i log into my bravenet account and click on the domain tab, all it says is that my account is suspended. i understand my website not showing under suspension but why is the domain information not showing? my domain is paid for through the end of this year. i need to get the code to transfer and unlock it too.
help!

Re: domain not listed

you will have to open a support ticket

and make sure your new host will allow the information you are putting out

sexual explicit sites are ones that hosting may be difficult at places

But when your domain is suspended it won't show up in your listing area till it is unsuspended etc

so as said you will have to contact bravenet see top of page where it says if need help with hosting open a support ticket

you need help that is beyond this forum which is for General things