This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
unauthorized charges to my credit card

I am requesting a refund of my money. You renewed my account without my authorization so I want my money back, please. I no longer want anything to do with bravenet so remove my credit card info from your records. I await your reply.

Re: unauthorized charges to my credit card

you will need to go through the support ticket process to get through to a real employee of bravenet. the forums are 99.99% other members only.

it was up to you to as said send an e-ticket to bravenet to cancel your Recurring payments you have with your domain/hosting etc

so your credit card and or anyone who has recurring payments needs to open a support ticket to cancel payments especially when they have recurring payments

they may give you some part of your money back but have to talk to them

and see that you have hotmail as your e-mail as well you may have to monitor your ticket online and or put a filter in to allow bravenet.com e-mails or your response may end up in cyber-space

so make a note of your ticket number so can monitor online to be safe

Spamming the forum with multiple posts instead of contacting Bravenet implies that you are well aware that the "problem" was down to you and that you are hoping to embarass Bravenet into giving you a refund anyway.