This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need domain help

just created a .com domain and am a free user, how do i edit or upload things to it? plzzz help me
i need it for school

Browser: Robgob69,2

Re: I need domain help

You can't "edit" or "upload" to a domain, you can only edit a site.

You will need to purchase hosting service. Or, you could use Bravenet's free hosting service, but then your site would display their ads.

CROSS POST SEE YOUR OTHER POST AND REFRAIN FROM POSTING THE SAME TOPIC for every question you have

Just keep going with 1 post is all you needed to do

Yesterday I tried to register a domain name with a .com and a .net and the computer would not take my credit card. Today I come back and both the domain names I picked yesterday were checked off. So I tried to pick them again and it didn't work, so I tried again only this time I clicked on name with both .com and .net and it went through. When it went was all done and I paid for it what came out was I only got One name the .net and the other one was name but was only charged for the .net. I have no idea what the name is and how do I get rid of it and how do I get the .com that I want?
Sorry this is so long and I hope you understand what I was trying to say. I hope you can help me with this I'm new to this and have no idea what I'm doing.
Thanks Matt.