This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help with domain name.

I have signed up with co.cc and gotten a free domain, how do I change it so my index site will get that name I have gotten from co.cc?

Re: Help with domain name.

1. you may have to go through support to see if bravenet supports the .co.cc type of domain.

2. if that is a yes, then you'd have to get paid hosting to accomodate the domain name.

3. after hosting is paid for, log into your .co.cc account back at the original site and enter the nameserver numbers provided so your hosted space lines up with your domain name.

oh okay! Thank you for your help. I just doesn't have the money to buy hosting, if I had that I would buy a real domain name too.

Hi Hanne, this is Katy and I'm one of the support technicians at Bravenet. Our hosting has been improved over the past little while and we wanted to let you know you can indeed add your domain with the free hosting.

Just login and click Domains, then click 'Add External Domain'. Update your domain nameservers to the ones provided to you here, and within 24-48 hours the Bravenet hosting will begin to work.

You can host up to 5 domains on the free hosting.

thank you very much!! But one problem! I am ver new to this building of websites and I just cant seem to find out how to update the domain server so I can use the other domain name! I can only see that I am "working on georgieparker.bravehost.com"

Hey whats your name mine is joey plummer and I cant wait to meet that special person!!

Browser: Hey I just sigh up and I want to meet you.,4

finding ouy who my special man is

Hey hotties just want to find who the special hot person is, and how willbe the one for me!!

so who is this

Well my wonder-ful name is jody plummer so see you guys soon!!