This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: change address on registrar name

Thanks for the information, but I registered it with Bravenet, and when I go to the settings it doesn't say anything about changing it. Just to add a new one...??? Don't have any idea....
Thanks again, but i still need HELP

If you just registered this name a day or so ago, you will need to wait another day or so for it to appear in your account.

If it was registered more than a few days ago, perhaps you have multiple Bravenet accounts. You need to be sure you are logged into the proper account, the one you used to register the domain name for which you want to modify the registration info.

Thanks I did that also...i checked both my free and pay account and nothing...

go to manage domains>contact>add or edit the name you wish to change info for.

Browser: Nightmare1158,4

Thanks Sue C.....
Still not working...it tells me I can add a contact but there is no way to change it...

JD, after logging in and clicking the "domains" tab you should be brought to a page that lists your current domains. Take careful note of this sentence which appears near the Domains Table:

"To manage a domain, click on the domain in the manage domains table."

If you click anything other than the domain name you will not get to the correct area...

macmac,
I got to this point, and it still is not giving me any info on my dns and the contact changes that I need. It keeps telling me I have no contacts, but when I go to a whois for my site, all my personal info is there.
thanks again but still need help...
* Manage nameservers
Make changes to your nameservers.
* Manage DNS
Make changes to your A, CNAME, and MX records.
* Manage contacts
Make changes to contacts associated with this domain.
* Manage domain secret code
View and manage your secret domain transfer code.

hmmmm... Well JD I see what you mean; I just tried it with my domain and got the same result as you did. I havent got a clue, sorry...

Re: Re: change address on registrar name

Sounds like it's time to heed the advice that Bravenet offers above:

"If you require assistance with your hosting, please open a support ticket in the Bravenet Support Center."

Of course there will be a delay due to the 1/1/08 holiday.

Thanks again macmac....and Sherlock I think I'll have to go to Bravenet and fill out the ol support ticket...will let you good folks know when I find out...Happy New Year!